Parallax Breakz "Valour" (SCAR05) OUT NOW ON SCARCITY!

mesmer

Hey, everybody!
The fifth release from Scarcity Records is out today and it goes like this ;) Please take a moment and check

Parallax Breakz - Valour (SCAR05)
Original + That Girl DJ, Leuce Rhythms, Phrakture Remixes!

Release date: 04 Feb, 2010
Genre: Breaks
Artwork: Negru
Mastering: AudioGate

About this release:
Alexander Zhikharev, AKA Parallax Breakz, Ukraine's finest in breakbeat, has had at least one track on every gig Mesmer had for the last couple of years, so his arrival at Scarcity is no surprise for us.
It was only a matter of time and with an original as lush, bass driving and beats rolling as "Valour", we just could not resist!
If you are into raw and energetic breakbeats then you will definitely feel the remix That Girl DJ turned in for this one! Growler!
Using the energy of the original still keeping the sound nice and slightly dark with a bit of electro, the Leeds duo, Leuce Rhythms provide a down-right filthy-breakbeat remix.
Last remix of this package is served by Phrakture which lends an atmospheric yet energetic mood to the original track.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

PREVIEWS ON MYSPACE

BUY ON BEATPORT

Some reactions:
Karton (Sound of Habib) - "Loving the That Girl DJ Remix - Nice prog breaks feel with a solid bassline"
Bill Vega (EN:Vision) - "Original mix for me, solid rolling nuskool breaks! The other mixes are top notch also. Thanks"
Run Riot (Sound of Habib, We Are Live) - "Great release again man! My favourite is the Original closely followed by the Leuce Rhythms Remix - Fantastic!"
Left/Right (Sound of Habib, Scarcity) - "Nice release! Love the wobble and drive in That Girl DJ Remix. Phrakture Remix has amazing production, nice glitching and drama. Leuce Rhythms does a great job with consistent changeups, favorite moments of this release happen in this mix! Excellent work!"
B-Phreak (Mofo Rec, Dead Famous, Westway) - "I really like the tunes, well produced!"
Adam Fogarty (Breakonomics RTE Radio, Ireland) - "Brilliant! More quality tracks from Scarcity! Love it, man!"
Kultur (Kultura Breaks) - "Thanks for the promo! I will support this in my show! Fantastic remix by Phrakture! My favourite !!! The Original and the Leuce Rhythms Remix are also very good!"
Duane Berry (Digital Sensation UK) - "I am a fan of Parallax Breakz and with his great Original, it's no surprise the remixes on offer are great. I particularly like That Girl DJ Remix, the bass gives the whole track so much energy and I really like the lead that comes in and out as well. Phrakture Remix is also quality, as you would expect from him! Full support from me"
Llupa (NSB Radio) - "Loving the Original - Great to have some deep stuff at that BPM, great selection of remixers too and each brings quite a different approach to the tune and all are really good. If I had to pick one it'd be the Original, but they'll all be getting support from me - Another great Scarcity release!"
Pato (Onpa, Fakenodj) - "That Girl DJ Remix is with me. It has a crunch to make brains crack. Killer!"
Line of Sight (Morphosis, Scarcity) - "Phrakture Remix is my favorite! Totally love it!"
Kyulo (iBreaks) - "Original: Very cool tune, I already liked his sound and this one is absolutely one of their best tunes! Leuce Rhythms Remix: Great nu-skool vibe in this one, top tune! Phrakture Remix: Quality work from Phrakture as usual, superb style! That Girl DJ Remix: Crazy tune, very original!"
Palepenguin (VIM Records) - "Another quality release from Scarcity! My pick of the bunch is the Leuce Rhythms Remix - Excellent and powerful breaks stuff with dirty tech influences. Also Phrakture Remix is a gorgeous proggy breaks tune! Keep on with the great work!"
Yreane (XSSR, Scarcity) - "I like original. Strong tune. And That Girl DJ remix"
Curl & Dean (Big Square Rec, Ape, Scarcity) - "Nice twisted effected beats, smooth glowing strings with ripping bass & stabs, Parallax Breakz are for me the LTJ Bukem of Breaks, Quality! Overall a great package, but the Original and the That Girl DJ Remix will get full support from me!"

For more information about us, our artists, releases and many of the ways to follow us, please visit our website www.scarcityrecords.com

Hope you enjoy this one :D Hehe
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom