Paradox - Rockdown [PM029]

With Paradox you just buy it. No questions.

yeh true but I can't even play the records I buy, no turntables so the artwork etc. is very important to me. I meant it more as a 'i'll wait and see if there's a black repress and if not grab it later'

yeh true but I can't even play the records I buy, no turntables so the artwork etc. is very important to me. I meant it more as a 'i'll wait and see if there's a black repress and if not grab it later'
so you want to wait for a black version because you would rather have that than the yellow BECAUSE of the artwork being important to you? that sounds backwards to me - I would rather have the black vinyl for DJing purposes (easier to read the record), but the yellow and coloured records look way cooler to me....

so you want to wait for a black version because you would rather have that than the yellow BECAUSE of the artwork being important to you? that sounds backwards to me - I would rather have the black vinyl for DJing purposes (easier to read the record), but the yellow and coloured records look way cooler to me....

Just because you like the colour yellow doesn't mean I have to

Yeh it's in my basket on Redeye just need one more record to put it over £50 for free delivery...

Back
Top Bottom