Paradox Presents The Age Of Outsiders Vol.2 CD [BIG!!!!!]

It is indeed amazing and I urge people to go out and buy it and show your support to these artists. After hearing this I'm even more hyped about the forthcoming Alaska + Paradox album

And if you wanted more good news Paradox has stated that Volume 3 is 40% complete

You know the disappointing thing is that this will only get a couple of replies whereas a thread about Original Sin's latest tune will end up with a good few pages of replies

It is indeed amazing and I urge people to go out and buy it and show your support to these artists. After hearing this I'm even more hyped about the forthcoming Alaska + Paradox album

And if you wanted more good news Paradox has stated that Volume 3 is 40% complete

You know the disappointing thing is that this will only get a couple of replies whereas a thread about Original Sin's latest tune will end up with a good few pages of replies

i agree
anyways Volume 3 is 40% complete nice one it should be top
these tracks are so well produce all of them are amazing
if u are a true junglist this cd is for u :not_worth

Shame it's CD only. Still more than worthy of a purchase

How could I forget that there's also a new Seba & Paradox album coming this year. So much to look forward to

Back to the top we go

Even if you're a dedicated fan of jump-up I whole heartedly recommend that you at least take the time to listen to the samples

Alaska & Paradox - Isolationist LP out in the next few weeks

You can guarantee that this is going to be good

Paradox presents The Age of Outsiders Volume 3

11 exclusive tracks
cd & oil painting artwork
outsider music
january 2010

Alaska as yet untitled 3rd artist lp

also featuring robert manos & kirsty hawkshaw
forthcoming on arctic music
4 x white-vinyl 12" & cd
march 2010

Biggles things to come

I am a huge fan of Alaska, and the Isolationalist LP is very good indeed.

Some of the only good atmospheric jungle around.

As for this release - there is no Alaska/Nucleus on it, however that Solar tune, Exploration is very good.

Back
Top Bottom