Paradox - Breaker / Kickdat (Paradox Music)

FFS! My wallet's still recovering from the battering it took over the festive period and I'm already calling upon its services in 2016. Damn you, makers of good music!

Great stuff as always, will always find the time and money for a Paradox record.

pm032w2_900.jpg

Released on 22.01.16

●● UNEARTHED
●● PARADOX*
●● JUNO
●● E-BLOC
●● SMG
●● REDEYE

*Paradox orders come with Wavs and 4 Transparent stickers

Breaker:
Kickdat:

this guy never disappoints! nice tunes.

btw. can anyone recommend some producers who are currently releasing stuff in this style? let's say drumfunk ;)

thx

No one does it quite the same as Paradox/Alaska man, if you want more of this sound have a listen to his back catalog, he's made some seriously amazing music in the past as well which stands the test of time. Checkout his Ramifications LP, Isolationist LP, Arctic Foundations LP, the list goes on...

this guy never disappoints! nice tunes.

btw. can anyone recommend some producers who are currently releasing stuff in this style? let's say drumfunk ;)

thx
Check out subtle audio, they've released a whole lot of cool drum centric dnb music. I quite liked Subtle Audio Vol III from last year, especially the ones on the EP.

Got mine though today. Another great record from the mighty Paradox

Kickdat reminds me of Hashim - Al Naayfiysh with certain elements of the track..good stuff

PM LP 003 incoming..

Balistic - of course I know his back catalog :)

Sorry man, thought u may have been new to the sound.

On the new album subject; Paradox has got to be one of the most successful & prolific producers in jungle/dnb history. I can't believe that this next album is going to be his 10th album. I can't think of anyone except maybe Calibre that has achieved so much in this scene while sticking to his core style. The guys a bloody legend, would love to sit down for a couple of hours over a beer with him & just talk about his journey in music over the past 20 odd years.

Back
Top Bottom