DnB Paracyte - Red Glider

Nive track...liked the intro which kept me hanging and the change in breaks was nice as well. Not to sure about the transition into the amen break at 1.27...but the atms and the feeling in the track I really enjoy

HI,

Thanks for the review, glad you like it, I had to break it with heavier drums to keep it interesting :)

Thanks again !

Nice work man atmosphere is really good,also nice use of fx,track is really good,and one more more thing about amen,i think it would sound much better if you cut slices length,then i would fit with rest of your beats nicely..:)

The snare is almost not even a snare, i would add a little more weight to it, not much but a little (i'm a fan of minimal so when i say not to much, i mean not to much).

I hear some really nice percussion in there but it's drowning out, i would use some different sounds or EQ the other elements so they stand out more..

00:26 i would move that hit, it doesn't sound right..

The kick needs a little more punch as it it already has enough boom and click. It get's lost in the bass, maybe EQ a little more.

1:26 Where the shuffle comes in, leave it out until 1:28

On the second drop with the amen, it's way to high in the mix, i don't see how it's not clipping, it's pretty hissy and harsh

Work on the levels of the Efx..

Overall, it just needs some mixing down and some levels adjusted, i like the second drop much better..

Just trying to help bud, so don't think im dogging your track :D

Lovelee dreamy flavour!! the snare does need a bit more power to it as stated above. The wobble is great, & I love the way the guitar weaves around it.

Go!

Back
Top Bottom