Papua New Guinea (HC Remix)...

Listened to that song too much, I've gone off of it now! Why they take so long to release tunes! :wtf:

ZESTIE said:
Listened to that song too much, I've gone off of it now! Why they take so long to release tunes! :wtf:

Booty innit!

booty.jpg

Yeah but they should still sort it out and get a release, as it was under such high demand! They weren't even gonna release it was they, there was a petition thingy sent to hospital records about the release thing! lol

:idhitit: :weakest: :rosie: :drunk:

there was a post on DOA about this by one of the guys from IMO and apparently the pressing is nice and loud and clear so hopefully it's not muddy like the Love Story bootleg was...

Well they are all gone from IMO now. Apparently the tune will find it's way to people's locals very soon. In fact I saw it in mine yesterday for 8 bloody quid..

spoke to tirple, he recieved some today, and they have some "john b" tune coming in at the end. so itz definetly ripped off a mix. what a crock of shizzle!!!!!!!1 i only bought it as i didnt think it would ever see vinyl again, now we are stuck with some proper dodgy bootleg.

hate you imo :rambo:

sdm said:
spoke to tirple, he recieved some today, and they have some "john b" tune coming in at the end. so itz definetly ripped off a mix. what a crock of shizzle!!!!!!!1 i only bought it as i didnt think it would ever see vinyl again, now we are stuck with some proper dodgy bootleg.hate you imo :rambo:

thank u for confirming this.... i thought this couldnt be the legit thing and i think the john b tune is eyeshadow :thumbsd: ive even gotten this clip off irc! :-x

IMO - u dodgy duck fuckers :thumbsd:

sdm said:
spoke to tirple, he recieved some today, and they have some "john b" tune coming in at the end. so itz definetly ripped off a mix. what a crock of shizzle!!!!!!!1 i only bought it as i didnt think it would ever see vinyl again, now we are stuck with some proper dodgy bootleg.

hate you imo :rambo:

Innit, put it the turnatable and thought :wtf:

I even got the mp3 which it was taken from!

Imo fuckers, wont be buying from them again! :tosser:

dodgy... you'd think if they were going to the hassle of pressing up copies, they'd get a better version.... plus cutting plates from mp3? thats just wrong.... :thumbsd:

Back
Top Bottom