Papua New Guinea (HC Remix)...

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Listened to that song too much, I've gone off of it now! Why they take so long to release tunes! :wtf:

bungle

big n bashy
ZESTIE said:
Why they take so long to release tunes! :wtf:
i know.. it can get frustrating, but i thankful this gettin a release on wax at all after the problems with fsol :dynamite:

Last edited:

Eska

android funkster
good to see this is getting a release, been wanting to get a hold of this for a while! :)

mowglee

its not a full release. its a bootie. apparently its just a recording taken from a set and near the end it goes into the mix of that dj playin it.

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Yeah but they should still sort it out and get a release, as it was under such high demand! They weren't even gonna release it was they, there was a petition thingy sent to hospital records about the release thing! lol

:idhitit: :weakest: :rosie: :drunk:

Eska

android funkster
Can anyone comment on the quality?

Sounds like it may be a little dodgy sounding

mowglee

haaa.... how dare u try to test me martin, do u want to die....waa.. come like martin fowler....

noisemonkey

there was a post on DOA about this by one of the guys from IMO and apparently the pressing is nice and loud and clear so hopefully it's not muddy like the Love Story bootleg was...

Neurotoxin

[weaponsgrade]
Well they are all gone from IMO now. Apparently the tune will find it's way to people's locals very soon. In fact I saw it in mine yesterday for 8 bloody quid..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
spoke to tirple, he recieved some today, and they have some "john b" tune coming in at the end. so itz definetly ripped off a mix. what a crock of shizzle!!!!!!!1 i only bought it as i didnt think it would ever see vinyl again, now we are stuck with some proper dodgy bootleg.

hate you imo :rambo:

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
sdm said:
spoke to tirple, he recieved some today, and they have some "john b" tune coming in at the end. so itz definetly ripped off a mix. what a crock of shizzle!!!!!!!1 i only bought it as i didnt think it would ever see vinyl again, now we are stuck with some proper dodgy bootleg.hate you imo :rambo:
thank u for confirming this.... i thought this couldnt be the legit thing and i think the john b tune is eyeshadow :thumbsd: ive even gotten this clip off irc! :-x

IMO - u dodgy duck fuckers :thumbsd:

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
sdm said:
spoke to tirple, he recieved some today, and they have some "john b" tune coming in at the end. so itz definetly ripped off a mix. what a crock of shizzle!!!!!!!1 i only bought it as i didnt think it would ever see vinyl again, now we are stuck with some proper dodgy bootleg.

hate you imo :rambo:
Innit, put it the turnatable and thought :wtf:

I even got the mp3 which it was taken from!

Imo fuckers, wont be buying from them again! :tosser:

Nick S

ulteriamotive.com
dodgy... you'd think if they were going to the hassle of pressing up copies, they'd get a better version.... plus cutting plates from mp3? thats just wrong.... :thumbsd: