Papa Jaro - 'The Title' 93-97 Jungle

yes papa! mucho respect for this!
usually with old skool mixes its the same old tracks again and again in a different order but not with this.
i was well chuffed to hear cuts like final conflict, style and heavenly body again! i dont think ive ever heard that why tune before either, it baaad!
screwface and quest was a dutty mix man!

im so tempted to record this to a cassette and rock it on my walkman for added authenticity!

That selection was BIG BAD & HEAVY any sound test He tonight Dem ah go bury Watch this!

Yes Fiyah! Who knows one day I might even pluck up the courage to come all the way down to Wiltshire and clash the champion lol! *must sort t-shirt out*

im so tempted to record this to a cassette and rock it on my walkman for added authenticity!

You know that Teddy. Was tempted to wear a kappa shell suit and grow my hair long into a pony tail just to get the vibe right!

real nice mix papa, given that i was only 8 in '97 i didn't know a lot of those tunes!

Damn you'z making me feel old Hero. Glad you liked it mate.

Mate. No where near as big as your tune lol!

Pure wickedness from the lot of you and bwoy am I glad to see people are still feeling these grooves! Feedback and comments much appreciated...anybody else feeling it just leave a message. Big shout to all my dnbforum crew! Booombaaaaaclaaat! :gun:

Ps Burial always makes me laugh coz there isnt an original as they're all this and that mix. It's what we would call the 'original' Spyto lol!

listned now it s nice mixed mate and way more importand big vibe in that mix it s for me like traveling from my age of 14 from the 2nd tune on to the age of 18 to the urban takeover one! :)

Big Up Selector Jaro!

Massive mix.

nice mixing, superb selecko... not the usual choices which make it even better.. a proper trip back in the turtle time capsule.

WILL BE PASSING THIS ONE ON TO A FEW MATES WHO I KNOW WILL DIG THIS!

PEEEEACE GEEZER AND KEEP EM COMIN!

Nice one, top one, get sorted!

Cheers for listening guys. Glad you enjoyed it!

Should be dropping an up to date one for ya soon but keeping to a junglist vibe naturally!

Back
Top Bottom