Papa Jaro - 'Lick Shot Mix!' 07-11 Jungle/DnB

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Ladies & Gentlemen. Braaap! Braaap! :rambo:

I'm back in this section mixing up the old and the new for your aural pleasure...hope you lot like it! Nuff niceness a gwarn!

Did me never tell you bout da raggamuffin bizniss an ting?

Tracklisting

YT - England Story
Bladerunner - Black remix
Dj K - Dis Battle
Cabbie - Show U Murder
Run Tingz Cru ft Blackout JA & K*nkers - Informer
Mampi Swift - Dark River
Subplates - Dangerous
Die & Clipz - Indian Summer
Marky & S.P.Y.- Maximum Style vol 2 (remix)
Pablo Rider - Jah Will Provide
Slipmatt - Breakin' Free (Dawn Raid & Ajay relik)
Deekline & Ed Solo - Wadodem
Bladerunner - Terrordome 2005 (remix)
Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
G Tactix & LXP feat YT - Born inna Babylon (Run Tingz remix)
Taxman - Too Bad
Zinc - Closer to God (remix)
Firefox - Bonanza Kid
Chase & Status - Hot Wuk (remix)
Stalefish - Gunman
Mooncat - War inna Babylon
Marcus Visionary feat Johhny Osbourne - Musical Murderation
Dub Rock Vol 8 - Murderah (vocal mix)

Big ups . I will grab myself a copy tonight when I'm home from work. I'm gonna play it on the 10k rig were using onfriday while I set up lighting equipment ect

yes paps! will rock this man.

the first mix is fiya! vocals sat really well with black rmx.

I enjoyed this, very much so

P.s Y.T is from my parts, such a random guy, but yet makes good tunes

Swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Nice one guys...cheers for listening! :pimp:

To my shame I have to admit I thought YT was black until someone pointed out just how wrong I was. Really cant stop doing that first mix...think I'm gonna have to find a way of weening myself off England Story!

Any more takers? You wont regret listening...

He could have called himself the honky cracker and i still would have missed it tbh! Thanks to all of you who checked it so far.

Big shout to all my bank holiday crew...yank it crank it fire it up! Recorded with some serious bass for those who like it that way...

Dnbkingz if you still cant download it leave a message on my wall and I'll link you. Safe.

Albolute fire mate, proper feelin the vibes from start till finish. I'm lovin all the Run Tingz stuff atm, also terrordome into watermelon was sick, big ups mate.

Just given this a listen, really good jungle vibes throughout. And I gotta agree with the others who said it, the beginning is big, the tunes really compliment each other.

And it reminded me that I need a copy of Bonanza Kid, but they're always so expensive on discogs!

Only thing I can really say that I didn't think was spot on was that when Bonanza Kid came in it sounded quite quiet and the zinc tune it was playing over was still much louder than it, so it didn't really have too much of an impact when those bass bits first hit. I think if you had turned the gain up a bit and eq'd the zinc tune out a bit it would've worked really well. But apart from that this is a big mix!

Back
Top Bottom