Papa J - 'Two Foot Skank' mix (Future Jungle/Dubstep/Dub)

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Yes Yes! Big up all crews!

Thought it was about time for another future jungle concoction...nuff wicked tunes out at the moment...couldn't stop myself really. Personally I think the music might even have reached it's '94 stage...there's been such an explosion of creativity! Anyway check it out for yourselves you wont regret it! :gun:

:rasta:

Tracklist:

Mungos Hi Fi feat Zeb & Scotty - Warm Up
Schema - Move
Aries - Herbsmoke (Gold Remix)
Gangsta Na Play aka Numa Crew - World of Ragga
Phuture Assassins - Forever (Madcap's J Tek 2010 Remix)
Pressure - Let it Go
Rebel MC feat Tena Fly, Daddy Freddy, Nancy Correia - Get Ready (RacknRuin Remix)
Strange Rollers - Jungle Serenade
M17 - Rockin' down the House (Vinyl Junkie's 2012 Bootleg)
Gold - Budz Come Around (Bootleg)
Russ D & The Calabash All Stars - Golden Rule Dub
Jing Bong Ting feat Top Cat - Drunken Master
Mungos Hi Fi - Hire & Removal (Refix)
King Yoof feat Jah Mirikle - Warrior Charge
Time Travel - 9-3 to Infinity (Visible Sound remix)
Radiokillaz - Original Pirates
Warrior One feat Ayah Marar - Fyah (Warrior One & Bojcot VIP)
King Yoof feat Jah Mirikle - Warrior Charge (Gold Remix)
Strange Rollers - Fusion Funk
Numa Crew - Prophetic Jungle
Strange Rollers - Killa of Sound
Exit Point - Save the Last Dance
DJ Aitch - Jimmy (Future Jungle mix)

After the last 2 im a subscriber! downloading now looks hench

Last edited:
this is exactly what i need for my phone at the moment, sat fishing this will be perfect, hope your well Papa loved the mix
great hearing alot of the old sounds in a new format, very enjoyable

mate this mix is LIVE. smacked it, really enjoyed it considering i know nothing about this style. absolutely love that forever remix, too much funk. selection is top gonna have to do some research and make a note of some of these tracks. big big ups as always

Forgot to feedback on this, as always very good wouldnt expect any lesser

Nice one TJ! Loved your garage ting the other day. You should post up a mix mate...nice bit of old school Stush and that.

this is exactly what i need for my phone at the moment, sat fishing this will be perfect, hope your well Papa loved the mix
great hearing alot of the old sounds in a new format, very enjoyable

Wicked mate. Cheers for the feedback...glad you like the future jungle style. Let me know how you got on with the fishing...pics or it didn't happen!

mate this mix is LIVE. smacked it, really enjoyed it considering i know nothing about this style. absolutely love that forever remix, too much funk. selection is top gonna have to do some research and make a note of some of these tracks. big big ups as always

Jack you're LARGE mate. Glad you like it...I have to say mixing styles nearly always makes it funkier. That 'Forever' remix is wicked especially the amens in it.

If anyone wants to hear other mixes the Radiokillaz are on fire at the moment and they do the best mixes imo. Maaaaaan there's loads of tunes that aren't even out yet...I may have to record another mix soonish..

Who else wants to join the ride??

Really cool mix mate, loved it all the way through. Like your mixes because there's a hell lot of tunes I've never heard before and it's always nice and groovy and shit :)

Been waiting for a suitable time to rinse this out...gwaaarn paps!

hype ting work listening...big up yourself, I do not doubt this will disappoint, quite a few tunes I don't recognise in here, but I generally check your mixes to get my fill of amens I havent heard before

LARGE.

heavyweight mix, been rinsing this on the train for the last couple of weeks!!

nice one jaro, needed some new beats and this is a sick selection nicely blended up. will be keeping an eye out for any other mixes you drop sir.

gwwaaaaaaaaaarn...

Bad Boy Selecta !!! ... absolutly nice mix this! funny to hear so many remixes of classics inna clasical or brand new style
i can t quite decide... if the sound wouldn t be a bit more digital sounding you could some beats think you re listnin to a 94 lil downpitched selection
so i neeeed to dig myself into this style ... sooner or later:beers:

thanks for a new view mate !

BIG UPS !!!!

Back
Top Bottom