Papa J - Monkey Fist p2 - DnB Mix

what a bangin mix Papa ! From start to finish !
Intro was soothing, some oldskool ruckus , certainly setting the story
Champion Sound coming in, gets the smiles and memories working, and was tight with Play the Game, liked the switch there, worked well
Hanout came in nicely, with Friday then smooth ontop and then some naughty double drop
Rolled through the Skitty bits, then Traits came in ! FIRE ! felt like you really started rolling from here, mixes were more intense and heavy
that whole section up to Soundboy was class, was good to hear a classic, Clipz tune, but after Get Low and Selector - that was a sick mix
and its Interface not Interjection :)
Lost me a little from the hour mark, I always slide off from there, but ended well none the less - a good varied mix over all

what a bangin mix Papa ! From start to finish !
Intro was soothing, some oldskool ruckus , certainly setting the story
Champion Sound coming in, gets the smiles and memories working, and was tight with Play the Game, liked the switch there, worked well
Hanout came in nicely, with Friday then smooth ontop and then some naughty double drop
Rolled through the Skitty bits, then Traits came in ! FIRE ! felt like you really started rolling from here, mixes were more intense and heavy
that whole section up to Soundboy was class, was good to hear a classic, Clipz tune, but after Get Low and Selector - that was a sick mix
and its Interface not Interjection :)
Lost me a little from the hour mark, I always slide off from there, but ended well none the less - a good varied mix over all

:gun::gun:

Big up Danny glad you gave it a spin mate! Used to love that Quadrant 6 tune back in the day thankfully it's stood the test of time. Can't go wrong with Friday and of course that Traits remix you know that will always go off...wonder if it'll still be being played in 17 years though lol. For some reason i keep reaching for Clipz tunes even with the newer stuff just can't let that guy sink into obscurity for me anyway. Cheers for the listen always got to big you up dun know your mixes are always on point.

Respect.

I enjoyed this mix man. Can hear you working for the mixes and you fall off a little here and there no need to point them out as im sure you know where they are if your anything like me. But i actually enjoy hearing DJ's fix the mixes let me know they aren't using a Sync button and i respect it more. I really like dth eold school raks some are just timeless ya know. I disagree with the watcha on the rewinds prolly cuz i do this as well but i think the sound good and sometimes it's what is needed to get out of the trak without it dropping completely off IMO. Good stuff tho homie will mos def look for more from you.

If you ge a chance you can check some of my mixes out.... not a big deal if you dont.

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/01-track-1

http://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/a-hard-knoxx-life-vol-6
2 mixes on this one could have been better but over all aight.

- - - Updated - - -

also im at work so i have to type fast and no time to proof read so sorry if its hard to read in spots

Yeah I'm a big fan of spin backs even if they sound a bit shit on Serato. Glad you liked the mix imperfections and all lol. Cheers for listening I'll give yours a spin during the week!

Anyone else for the ride?

thats cool just if u get a chance. and i dont want you to think im being crazy about the critique or anything i was jus saying that i respect your mix cuz i can hear u working. my mixes are the same way. anyways....for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom