Papa J - 'Monkey Fist' DnB Mix

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Big up the forum MANZDEM. Not done a DnB one in ages...feels good man. :miss_rep:

I was inspired to do this watching Merlin b2b Mish Mash b2b Danwell b2b Sam on Ustream the other day. Heavy stuff. Made me yearn to rinse it out propa...propa...propa... :gun::gun:

Hope you lot enjoy it. As usual any comments or feedback welcome.

m6bl3.jpg

Track List
Shy FX - Original Nuttah VIP
Bad Company - The Pulse
DJ SS - Black (John B rmx)
Break - The Drone
Dub Phizix - Never Been
Dub Phizix - High 5
DJ SS - Lighter (Bladerunner rmx)
Marvellous Cain - Hitman (Bladerunner rmx)
Rene Lavice - More War
Audio - Headroom
Jinx - Guntalk
Break - Don’t Rush In
Jonny L – Back to Your Roots (Friction & KT rmx)
Twisted Individual - Rusty Sheriff’s Badge
Amit - Driller Killa
Rene Lavice - Perfect World
Cool Hand Flex - Melody Madness (Vapour rmx)
Ricky Force - 9 Lives
Future Forces Inc – Dead By Dawn (The Final Chapter)
Fracture feat Dawn Day Night - Get Dark
Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section
DJ K - Feel like Jumping
Subtifuge – Love 4 U
Nookie - Only You (Bladerunner & Dawn Raid rmx)​

classic, total classic!! love the selection, and to go from rene lavice perfect world to melody madness is a stroke of bach, brahms and beethoen

Nice one Karl! I thought that was the end of Ram Records for me...now I'm back buying their tunes. T'is a strange world indeed.

:banana:

Yes Paps!
I can't KNOT listen to this. See what I did there :D

Seb is there no end to your genius? :rinsed:

Big up m9!

Intro was large, played Pulse myself recently in a Podcast, took awhile for Black to come in, but hearing Drone made up for it
Loved the way Lighter rolled ontop of the Dub Phizix track, not heard that one before.. the other Bladerunner tune was naughty aswell, that guy is too much !!
Jinx track was killer, then Back to your Roots >> Sheriff’s Badge got me bopping away.. Drilla Killa brought a new element, then liked how Perfect World brought the pace back up and a few cheeky switches, kinda went off on a jungle tip which was lively, then Get Busy rinsed through with Section, i need to buy that, some sexual healing at the end just topped this rinseout off nicely

:slayer:

On this Papa as standard!! Will pop back with some thoughts

TL looks naughty (y)

Cheers Stu! Let me know what you think..

downloading p-dog

Big up Tony!

Intro was large, played Pulse myself recently in a Podcast, took awhile for Black to come in, but hearing Drone made up for it
Loved the way Lighter rolled ontop of the Dub Phizix track, not heard that one before.. the other Bladerunner tune was naughty aswell, that guy is too much !!
Jinx track was killer, then Back to your Roots >> Sheriff’s Badge got me bopping away.. Drilla Killa brought a new element, then liked how Perfect World brought the pace back up and a few cheeky switches, kinda went off on a jungle tip which was lively, then Get Busy rinsed through with Section, i need to buy that, some sexual healing at the end just topped this rinseout off nicely

Yes Danny...big up the Mancunia MaNZdeM! Glad you liked the mix son. Have to say I absolutely love that 'Happy 5' tune, I find myself mixing it into absolutely everything. Bladerunner included. And I have to say Rusty Sheriff's Badge never leaves my sight I just haven't got round to sticking it in a mix on here yet. Anyway mate I usually listen to your mixes for inspiration so feel free to nick any tunes/mixes from this one I promise I wont sue..

nastieness!! from sec 1 mate....
anotherone to get my mornin a little sweeter..

thanks for that thisone on my headphones for today!!!

:monkey: !

Listened to this a while ago man really enjoyed it. Some quality ids cooool for the hookup. Made reading up on some old eu legislation far more interesting

Listened to this a while ago man really enjoyed it. Some quality ids cooool for the hookup. Made reading up on some old eu legislation far more interesting

You try trawling through OPSI looking for statutory instruments...they make them really small on purpose so that nobody can find them. Oh so cunning.

Anyway cheers for checking mate!

Yeah liked it mate, t/l looked weighty and the mix didn't disappoint. Only bits I wasn't feeling were the Future Forces Inc and the Dawn Day Night tunes (not a big fan of either track) but who gives a fuck?

All about that mix from Driller Killa into Perfect World for me. Original Nuttah VIP and The Pulse sound shit hot together too (tempted to steal that one and pass it off as mine).

Safe for the feedback Sneaks! Glad you like it!

Steal away mate Hype found it in the first place so it's his copyright really.

Anyone else for the ride?

Back
Top Bottom