Papa J - 'Fat Ting!' DnB Mix

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Big it up gents! Long time since I've recorded a dnb set for you guys so here it goes... :rambo:

So many wicked tunes...some serious double drops and a few oldies chucked in...hope you like it! As usual any comments or criticism welcome!

The Upfull Rockers - Fat Ting [Dub Dimension]
Epidemics - Jungle Ting [Titan Records]
Aries & Murda - Ganja Farmer [Roots Records]
Aries - Original Foundation (Bladerunner Remix) [On Point]
Frisk feat Million Stylez - Police in Helicopter [Necessary Bass]
Danny Lo - Protection [In Da Jungle]
Serial Killaz - Walk and Skank [Killadubz]
Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows (Long Dark Mix) [Ram Records]
DJ Nut Nut - Special Dedication (Sigma Remix) [Street Life]
Jo - R-Type [Awesome Records]
Krome & Time - The License (Serial Killaz Remix) [Street Life]
Clipz - Number One (Roni Size Remix) [Full Cycle]
Twisted Individual - Hand Grenade (Clipz Remix) [Grid Recordings]
Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith - Can you feel it? [Technique Recordings]
Original Sin - R Bass [Playaz]
Skitty - Warehouse Project [36 Hertz Recordings]
Verb - Ready to Roll [DSCI]
Vinyl Syndicate - Man of Steel [Urban Takeover]
Chopstick Dubplate feat Bunny General - Sound War [Chopsticks Duplate]
JingBong Ting - Cry Murda (HoT Remix) [Moonshine Recordings]
Digital - Deadline [31 Records]
Rebel MC feat. Tenor Fly, Daddy Freddy, Nanci Correia & Serial Killaz - Get Ready "All Junglist" [Congo Natty]
DJ Heretic feat Damien Marley - Traffic Jam Relik [Rudeboy Plastic]

Last edited:
Gentlemen...as usual it's an honour! Big yourselves up! Glad you're up for giving it a spin...let me know what you think.

You know say dis sound ruff! :shades:

awesome mix Dave, so good!

police in helicopter through to r type is just huge. Really really enjoyed it. I prefer the break remix of the license though.

Tight mixing and a good selection, top work sire

Why thank you Hero. It was 50/50 on The License but they're both great versions...

Nice one for giving it a spin mate!

really good mix as per, i like how different your style is to everyone else on the forum that i hear mixes from, slightly more cut up with pull backs and stuff like that, really good man.

selection was on point, few im not a huuuge fan of, but the new stuff you enlighten me to makes up for that (y) only slight criticism i'd have is that i felt that man of steel track came in a little too harshly, but thats just my opinion..

this section

was hench, really liked VOTS and special dedication together, worked really well - safe

Loving this mate, toppa top selection!

Glad you dig it mate!

really good mix as per, i like how different your style is to everyone else on the forum that i hear mixes from, slightly more cut up with pull backs and stuff like that, really good man.

selection was on point, few im not a huuuge fan of, but the new stuff you enlighten me to makes up for that (y) only slight criticism i'd have is that i felt that man of steel track came in a little too harshly, but thats just my opinion..

this section

was hench, really liked VOTS and special dedication together, worked really well - safe

Yes James! Mate you're bang on the money...nice one fella!

I wasn't happy with Man of Steal either but I wanted to get that Bunny General mix in come hell or high water. Dont know if you noticed as well but that's the remix of VOTS which is a seriously rare tune. It's got the funkier rhythm and bass line than the original imo...

Any more for the ride? Some serious ruffness a gwarn a nah lie!

mate im half way through, was planning on listening to the whole thing on the treadmill but only managed half hour. turkey etc etc. so serious so far, i'll hit you up with feedback tomorrow!

An excellent listen so far mate- Only 15 mins through & really enjoying the oldskool rolling vibe on offer! Not heard that jungle version of Police in Helicoptor before- pleasantly surprised (Ive only ever really known the Congo Natty 'Original Ses' mix). Rest of the tracklist looks heavy :)

Back
Top Bottom