pantidge

kojak

me is well vex
was doing me order on chemical and had chosen the Earth ep promo, which includes the absolutely awesome 'welcome to the bassline' and was just about 2 put payment thru when computer crashed, pon return an hour later I was pleased to see it was still listed, so quickly redone my order
only to find out some minutes later that i'd been unsuccesful in obtaining said tune - sold out :( :evil: whats a man 2 do hey.... anyone got an official release date 4 this.

Hi,

Your order has just been processed,

Unfortunatly the item(s) you have ordered have gone out of stock,

You Have Ordered:

0 x RH39 - Capone / Exile & Temper D / Usual Suspects & Loxy / Dylan - Earth EP - Welcome To The Bassline / Warehouse / Stalker [ Danny C RMX ] / Headcharge - £10.25 !!!TITLE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK!!!
0 x TOV50 - Capone / Friction & Nu Balance / Total Science / DJ Red - Hooligan / Fully Loaded / Bogarts / Jupiter - £10.25 !!!TITLE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK!!!

OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
------------------
Our web site is updated every 15 minutes to keep the stock as
up to date as possible. However, in this 15 minute period some items can go
out of stock. You will not be charged for out of stock items.

SUBTOTAL : £0
VAT : £0
SHIPPING : £0
TOTAL : £0

I missed em too :(

Chemical is getting to be a joke for obtaining decent promos, there's too many dawgs refreshin. I didn't even bother looking today caus I know I won't get what I want. btw sapphires r now stocking dnb :D

whats their url, do they have many promos

They've only just setup their vinyl services I think, have a look for yourself

http://www.sapphires.co.uk

I aint ordered from them yet and their shipping seems on the steep side but it looks as though theres some new stuff up there. Thought everyone knew this store, cheapest place for dj hardware on the net

Back
Top Bottom