Pandemik™ feat. Daz Hunt - The Artifact BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!

Pandemik

Bludclotaroonies!
This track i am particularly pleased with actually, the latest from myself and mr Hunt, this track has so many dimensions and takes u ona journey

PgodbYCorr.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/pandemikuk

4VAjk0DtmI.jpg

Cheerz

Pandemik :o) :gslayer:

Last edited:
yer thats a phat tune man
did take me on journey for a while
got some proper good sounds in it
big ups to you guys

tell ya what guys av listened to alot of dudes stuff off this forum but this is fresh. its my kinda jungle n i listened to each song from top to bottom.........n the bottom one on ya myspace, erm, the cube is bad. this is good stuff. original, very pumped up n well polished. the only real stuff av found on ere. very well done.

the reaper virus choon is the one am listenin to now .. catchy as fuck , got a pac-man type of stab to it , and an old nintendo game typer tune over it , this would get heads bobbling in a rve , i listen to the othr tunes soon , but all i can say is , its nice to hear something new, rather than the usual .. jump up - wab, wab , wab , wobble wobble, wab wab , wobble wobble, wub wub wub wub ... wab wab wab ... duhhhhh duuhhh duhhh .. wobble wobble . well done , hoe long you been producing and what pregrams you using ...

Thanx Dan M and Mr Ethix

Happy u liked the tracks guys, i have developed my own style/sound over the last couple of years and it set in stone now so expect more f the same :o)

I rewire cubase and reason, My beats are audio in cubase but i make the atmsphere/orchestra bit in reason then export it as a wav and use in cubase, no need to jam ya cpu with x-amounta combi's in reason lol.

Yeah i hate all the same wobbly tracks out, everytime a mate goes check this jump-up track out as if its the best fing since sliced bread i jus kick back and yawn, everyones out to imatate others instead of bringing somink fresh to the people.

Thanx again People of the DnB Forum

Pandemik

:o)

Ive been producing for around 3 years now, I live in dover now although i was born and bred in essex nah meeeeeeeean! i live in cosy old dover now so if any1z down my neck of the woods hit me up DnB heads are sparse down ere lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom