PANDAMINDSET - WAY OF THE PANDA! Sneak preview of what's to come on my internet album

PandaMindset

Does not eat bamboo.
Okay boys, this is it! The best shit I've ever made. So far. :applause:

It is the intro tune for my first oncoming internet album which I will release some day.

It starts out in some kind of epic beat. Almost cinematic, to the point in which it explodes into heavy dubstep right in the middle of the song! Hopefully it'll make sweet love to ye eardrums. :1:

You guys be good and enjoy! Don't forget to comment!

http://soundcloud.com/pandamindset/pandamindset-the-way-of-the-panda

Re: PANDAMINDSET - WAY OF THE PANDA! Sneak preview of what's to come on my internet a

you should fucking remix panda style by laos :D accapella was on the vinyl aswell ^^

not a bad song, quite enjoyed listening ... on laptop speakers tho -.-

Re: PANDAMINDSET - WAY OF THE PANDA! Sneak preview of what's to come on my internet a

Ohh! Laptop Speakers.... :eek:
Well, nice to hear that you liked it!

Sounds alright man but you need a sub esp. when the wobble hits, theres no bass just mid. Also the explosion crash thing you have in there needs to be eq'd better it distorts when it plays with the kick.

Not bad:) but ye needs sub

I shall try and add a sub!

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Okay, done! I added some more bass. I hope you'll enjoy the new version better.

not bad at all...i like the intro n that lil snare roll thing goin on.

i think ur kicks/snares need a lil work tho, sounds a lil drowned out and muddy atm.

sounding good so far mate, kinda epic/movie style instruments going on at the start, but the mixdown sounds a bit off when it drops the drums are clipping i think? cant hear them properly. good start mango.

Thanks for all your comments! Constructive criticism is really important to me! :D

Back
Top Bottom