PandaMindset - WarBeat

Lose the gay as fuck scratches for a start, theres way too many of them and it detracts from an actually pretty funky beat you got going! Got lots of change ups which is nice, keeps you interested. The actual sounds are pretty bog standard, dare I say it...Presets, but they work well. Its got a very old school vibe to it!

@2:30 theres too much happening, your mix gets muddy as hell in the midrange area, all your bass and drums start conflicting with each other.

Lose the gay as fuck scratches for a start, theres way too many of them and it detracts from an actually pretty funky beat you got going! Got lots of change ups which is nice, keeps you interested. The actual sounds are pretty bog standard, dare I say it...Presets, but they work well. Its got a very old school vibe to it!

@2:30 theres too much happening, your mix gets muddy as hell in the midrange area, all your bass and drums start conflicting with each other.

sound advice from fletch here... i like the concept of the scratches, but the execution is poor to be fair... i think it's probably your source samples as opposed to your ability?

Back
Top Bottom