Pancake day!!!!!!!!!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
'low the bludclaat traditon.

I'm in savoury pancakes you know...

I'm cooking Brisket tongiht.

Gonna slice up some of that badboy, whack in some steamed Asparagus & Goats Cheese & lap up the win.

Then Pancakes with Caramelised Apples flambed in Cider Brandy with rinseout Clotted Cream Vanilla Ice Cream.

Seen.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist

Gonna slice up some of that badboy, whack in some steamed Asparagus & Goats Cheese & lap up the win.

Then Pancakes with Caramelised Apples flambed in Cider Brandy with rinseout Clotted Cream Vanilla Ice Cream.

Seen.
Actually sounds incredible.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist

Seen.
You always have to ruin everything don't you...

Fucking pancake, fucking sugar, fucking lemon... done! Fuck all that fancy shit.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

Seen.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
nom moskit .. sounds spankin .. i got apples n cinnemon and brown sugar and icecream .. might have to copy you ..

bake the apples first for abit or what ..

i wanna know ure method b4 i fuck it up

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ok i done em .. tey look like flat black beer mats in the oven tray ... now what ?? .. piss on em to caramalise ??

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
you get caramel sauce n put em in a blender with creamated apples with a bit of bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt to tone down the sweetness

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You always have to ruin everything don't you...

Fucking pancake, fucking sugar, fucking lemon... done! Fuck all that fancy shit.

I had to have a lemon & sugar one...

Cause I did, it would be rude not to, standard procedure!

Fuck you anyway, the luxury ones were tasty...

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
It's all about ice cream and liqueur if any of you lot are feeling a bit suave. Which I had a metre wide pan like the french cook em with.