Panacea - Chartbreaka EP (3x12") (Position Chrome)

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Panacea - Chartbreaka EP (3x12") (Position Chrome)
Happyhardcore w/ No-U-Turn style distorted reese bass. I haven't given it a proper listen yet but it seems to have lots of chipmonks and hands in the air rave things. Theres even a DnB remix of Prodigy "Rhythm Of Life". Some of the material on here is well cheesy but other tunes are quality. This is deffinetly not for everyone but if your into the 1992 sound you'll probably have a soft spot for the sounds featured here. I love the cover. Its SO GAY! Theres a picture of Panacea hugging another man and a german man next to Panacea waring a bra. It looks like something out of an S&M club, its so funny! Ohh and the text on the cover is pink too.

I have the full pack at home, and have worked out that all three vinyls on my copy have the labels pressed on the wrong sides.

The pack is a good experiment in my eyes, with a few tracks that may work, but you'd be hard pressed to find something that goes with it, and even then, if would probably be Dylan or Loxy & Ink.

A lot of Old School samples throughout, and wailing vocals that do very little for me. Good little pack to listen to, but I won't be playing it out.

Arrow Jay

Arrow Jay said:
I have the full pack at home, and have worked out that all three vinyls on my copy have the labels pressed on the wrong sides.

The pack is a good experiment in my eyes, with a few tracks that may work, but you'd be hard pressed to find something that goes with it, and even then, if would probably be Dylan or Loxy & Ink.

A lot of Old School samples throughout, and wailing vocals that do very little for me. Good little pack to listen to, but I won't be playing it out.

Arrow Jay

My copy has 2 records with reversed labels and the 3rd one is fine. Thats too bad your not hardcore enough to play it out. If I got regular gigs I most certainly would cane at least 2 tracks on it :D

:confused: god im telling ya, i found it in the found box in slammin vinyl, and when i got it home and listened to it, i couldnt believe how fucked up it is, the bass is alright and that, but the beats are just tooooooo crazy !!!!

nightwalker said:
:confused: god im telling ya, i found it in the found box in slammin vinyl, and when i got it home and listened to it, i couldnt believe how fucked up it is, the bass is alright and that, but the beats are just tooooooo crazy !!!!

Theres no such thing as "toooooooo crazy". Especially right now as DnB is as tracky as a Jeff Mills set :/ I would have prefured if the bass was undistorted sine wave stuff though. Real clean rising and falling bass lines like in 1992 would have touched me in all the right places.

Back
Top Bottom