Palau: Is it the world's cannabis capital?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
right im off! cya

The United Nations' 2012 World Drugs Report, published in June, contains at least one surprising number - the nation with the highest level of cannabis use among adults is Palau.

This tiny island nation in the western Pacific Ocean is home to just 21,000 people, where - according to the UN - a quarter of adults use cannabis.

Not only are Palauans ahead of everyone else on this measure, they're ahead by a long way

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Absolute paradise plants would flurish
incorrect. Weed grows best (read as strongest) at high altitudes because the suns rays are stronger and it uses the THC crystals as a kind of 'sun block' to protect the vegetation from burning. That is why the best naturally grown weed is nepal and various other places throughout the himilayas (think afghan black hash)

charlie131

VIP Junglist
they have introduced coffee sops nto teh uk i think, i remember there being an article about it,

The revolution has begun #4/20 hahaha

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
incorrect. Weed grows best (read as strongest) at high altitudes because the suns rays are stronger and it uses the THC crystals as a kind of 'sun block' to protect the vegetation from burning. That is why the best naturally grown weed is nepal and various other places throughout the himilayas (think afghan black hash)
Nepal has the best im told.

bn14

VIP Junglist
they have introduced coffee sops nto teh uk i think, i remember there being an article about it,

The revolution has begun #4/20 hahaha
We've had 3 cannabis cafes in worthing. One of them took 6 months to close. Wont catch on though as you'll see below.

Last edited by a moderator: