Painting the ceiling with me pan handle......

ahahaha i missed how nice the drop was just from laughing so damn hard, i had to listen to it a few times cause i just couldn't concentrate cause of that sample

GorDo said:
**belly bursts**

i ll be brief coz im still laughing writing this
hahahhahaahhahahahahhhahahhahahhahah
aahaahahahhaahhhhahahahahahahhaahaah
ok, done
big up teh panhandle, and should make a panhandle smilie too.
:D
Make a smiley and I'll add it fo' sho.

first: we are talking about the handle of a pan eh? (cut the foreigner some slack, entaksi?)
second:i aint got a clue on smilie making but will give it a go anyway

did you know that Panhandle are towns in Florida and Texas???

stll laughing btw

Last edited:
mackie said:
ok, being serious here... you think we should drop the vocal sample so the tune actually gets taken seriously.... we love it, just don't think a lot of dj's will pick up on it because of it...

whats your view?
yeh, defo drop the sample man. thats funny shit to lighten up a smoky studio, and have a laugh on boards.
maybe make an exclusive dub with the sample..and send it to whoever you dont like, or dillinja...:eek:

GorDo said:
yeh, defo drop the sample man. thats funny shit to lighten up a smoky studio, and have a laugh on boards.
maybe make an exclusive dub with the sample..and send it to whoever you dont like, or dillinja...:eek:
I'm with Gordo, keep that thang V I Pizzle, stick something else in a version to come out, else you may find DJ's will overlook it.

I'd still play it though, fuck it :slayer:

:rofl: hahahahaha. quality stuff! id definitly play it with the sample in! the ever growing aura of seriousness floating around drum n bass wud prob mean its best to take it out tho. keep it called panhandle tho so we can all remember that sample even if it is dead and buried :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom