PA

He's been getting his head down etc.. He's got alot of tracks right now.. some just need a little touch up. I've got him working on Ill Remix plus Merky Waters vip. Don't expect a load of jump up from him either.........

Not into the jump up scene at all but this is good news. Merky water was brutal

few more that never saw the light of day but should have

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
besides mercy waters and para people (i rate both highly and mix regularly). Never knew the name to that "ill" tune which is also big. Im not feeling any of the others, they sound like much earlier works. The shogun is a banger too. Wanna hear the other side!

Merky waters is the best old pa tune man, but I'm glad he aint gonna come back and just cain out the same old jump up sound, cant wait man, he's not on soundcloud or anything atm then huh?

http://www.facebook.com/PAmuzikhertz

Add him on facebook. Just in the process of sorting the flip side for The Shogun.
Catch his comeback set at Muzik Hertz on 11th November :)

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 ----------

few more that never saw the light of day but should have

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

None of these will ever get a release because they ain't that hot. He was getting to grips with making music when he did these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear PA's back his production is class. but his next release the shogun/outta spite i haven't herd eitha track ther are no clips anywhere if i am to support this track wich i will am gonna wana kno how it sounds like lool. safe

Glad to hear PA's back his production is class. but his next release the shogun/outta spite i haven't herd eitha track ther are no clips anywhere if i am to support this track wich i will am gonna wana kno how it sounds like lool. safe

The Shogun has been played in every Hazard set for months; bassy roller with the sample "terrible" before the drop and then later on "the shogun" you won't miss it massive bassline, I thought dirty patch was the flip.

Back
Top Bottom