PA - Follow Me / Battle Of Witts ( Boosta & Atmos T Remix

the remix is a proper roller i like it. I'm not too keen on follow me but i can def see it smashing a dnacefloor.

remix is good, but would have forgotten about it by the time its finally released.

How will it? No one has it apart from the artists, myself, Hazard and Devize... So it will hardly been forgotten about by the time it comes out...which will be in 2 months time....

I make it more like 3. Why so long for an unknown release from 2 relatively unknown artists? Having read this topic and listening to the tune, would have encouraged me to purchase it here and now. It will most likely be forgotten to me and many others by then was my point!

I make it more like 3. Why so long for an unknown release from 2 relatively unknown artists? Having read this topic and listening to the tune, would have encouraged me to purchase it here and now. It will most likely be forgotten to me and many others by then was my point!

Ok, so how long should it take for a track to be released once it's finished?
It's a new track and needs promo. If it comes out tomorrow, how I am as a label owner supposed to promote the release and the artists ? I could understand if the track was a year old but it's not!

I do understand and appreciate your point, and I wasnt meaning release it tomorrow I just meant sooner than end of jan. Fair play mate you are the label owner and no doubt know more than me about it. Sorry mate wasnt meaning to sound arsey! Can you explain the extra value of promotion by putting it on dnbforum 3 months prior to release? What other ways do you plan on promoting the tunes? Why not promote forthcoming releases to coincide with a new/current release to keep people interested and build a following?

I do understand and appreciate your point, and I wasnt meaning release it tomorrow I just meant sooner than end of jan. Fair play mate you are the label owner and no doubt know more than me about it. Sorry mate wasnt meaning to sound arsey! Can you explain the extra value of promotion by putting it on dnbforum 3 months prior to release? What other ways do you plan on promoting the tunes? Why not promote forthcoming releases to coincide with a new/current release to keep people interested and build a following?

I promote my releases the same ways as many others do. Jan is not along way away either.. The track will be 5 months old by then and that's great compared to waiting up to 2 years for some releases.
It's creating the hype and it's working to be fair! Plus even if I didn't put audio up myself, someone else would of ripped it from a set and put it on on you tube anyways... There are tons of tracks on you tube that haven't even got release dates yet!

Back
Top Bottom