p1n music

p1n

Hi ! New member here, been looking for a cool community to share some ideas, songs and generally talk about the music I love ! Saw this part of the forum and said why not try to share some of my work :D

Still not decided on what style I should pursue so the songs are quite different from eachother (i guess :X)

Anyway here goes, hope you like at least some of it! Feedback is much appreciated!

and two WIP

http://www.youtube.com/user/p1nzor <- some older tracks included (total beginner :()

Dident feel the first track at all, sounded like to much of a mess:P
track nr 2 is sweet man;P u got some nice chords there

---------- Post added at 13:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

I sipped thru now;P lots of good shit here gonna listen more thru it later;P keep it up

hey thanks for the feedback, ill try to listen to your songs as well so i can return the favor ! :)

easssy not bad!! feelin some of these, technique needs a teeny bit of improvment?? but yes definatly to me sounds like you are onto something bro, keep working at those beats and keep posting when u make new wuns :)

2, 3 and the jazzy one are wicked tracks

Hey thanks for the kind words :D I guess slowly but steady is key :) I'll be sure to upload any new songs I make but I'm currently in a slump :P Got about 10 tracks that are just an idea but can't seem to progress them out of the "idea phase" :(

Keep at it man, your pretty good.

My only tip for you is if you go down the darker grimeyer route of dnb... produce your bass when your drunk, its when i get the most powerful and dirtiest one, dont however do anything else in that state, it doesnt sound good lol.

haha good tip, but I tend to just jam out some tunes on my guitar when I'm drunk :)) How are you guys feeling on a guitar doing a solo in a dnb track? Would it sound good in your opinion? Maybe you have an example cause I've never encountered one tbh :D

Back
Top Bottom