P!KER - HAUNTED MANSION (JUMP UP NASTINESS!)

P!ker

VIP Junglist
BOOOOOOM!!!

Ez peeps.
Just a little Jump Up mix from myself, some sick tunes!
Download, Enjoy, & please comment :)

pkerhauntedmansionfront.jpg

TRACKLIST:

01. PH & Alpine - Serial Killer
02. The Force - Maniac
03. Dess - On Seven
04. Dj Rowney - Wanker Tactics
05. Raw Theory - British Steel
06. Ozma & Dk Foyer - Dos (Ozma VIP)
07. PH & Alpine - Transformer
08. Premium - Master Of The Dark
09. Dj Edit - The Children
10. Juggernaut - Jibba Jabba
11. Camo & Krooked - Fatman
12. Ozma - Stop Again
13. Sqlosh - Opium Bad
14. Bassline Terrorist - Death Rattle VIP
15. Amon - Nightmare
16. The Force - Unmistakable
17. P!ker - Exterminated (Shrust Remix)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/coiqli

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/P_ker-HauntedMansion.mp3.html

PEACE!

Still no comments!! WTF!
I know people are downloading this, it would be nice to at least say thanks or if u think its shit say so.
BOOOOOOOM!

Finally! A jump-up mix where I don't know all the fuckin tunes!!

Also.....don't take too much offence to all the views & dloads compared to comments & thanks......

My set below took about 30 downloads for any feedback so don't take it personally!!

Big up tho dloading & will feed u back!! Peace.

Finally! A jump-up mix where I don't know all the fuckin tunes!!

Also.....don't take too much offence to all the views & dloads compared to comments & thanks......

My set below took about 30 downloads for any feedback so don't take it personally!!

Big up tho dloading & will feed u back!! Peace.

Hey thanks $pyto.
Yeah i like to mix the more underground jump up, not Original Sin, Taxman etc..
Safe for downloading mate.

ALright mate, had a listen last night, good mix, my only comment would be that a lot of the tunes were too much on the dirty side of jump up, which is good, but there was a little too much of it for me, it started to sound a little all the same, could have a done with a few easy going jump ups to level it out, but thats just IMO. Not complaining, was worth the listen. Cheers for sharing. Nice to hear some tracks I havent heard of before.

ALright mate, had a listen last night, good mix, my only comment would be that a lot of the tunes were too much on the dirty side of jump up, which is good, but there was a little too much of it for me, it started to sound a little all the same, could have a done with a few easy going jump ups to level it out, but thats just IMO. Not complaining, was worth the listen. Cheers for sharing. Nice to hear some tracks I havent heard of before.

Safe mate.
Thanks for the feedback.
I wanted that mix to be all dirty shit tho :D but i know what u mean yeah best to keep stuff varied.
Safe 4 download

Back
Top Bottom