Ozone Elements Free.... Beat Magazine

robots777

Robad
I haven't read the mag because its in german but you can get a copy of ozone elements this month.
Had to use a bit of google translate to navigate the websites. Serial Center works similar to vault and file solo.
There is an English option on serial center but I could only get it to work in German. (y)

PDF Mag
https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/beat/beat-09/2018

Serial Center
https://www.serialcenter.de

You need to buy the magazine becuase it asks you on serial centre for a word from a specific page of the mag a lot like the old amiga games used to do. Worth a purchase though if you want the plug in for cheap or wish to improve your deutsch.

sign up to the plugin boutique newsletter, buy a plugin ( some as little as $1) and it's free as well just now

I've just installed this two days ago. Still playing around with it but so far I am pleased.

I think there are only like three plugins included. An EQ, a limiter and an imager. They sound good though. I think you have a few more days to get it for free.

i wasn't impressed by the eq, even in the standard version which i have

You have the full Ozone? I've only ran a tune through it to test. Haven't gotten surgical with the EQ yet. I remember getting some iZotope mastering plugins with Sound Forge 10 years ago and liked them well enough.

You have the full Ozone? I've only ran a tune through it to test. Haven't gotten surgical with the EQ yet. I remember getting some iZotope mastering plugins with Sound Forge 10 years ago and liked them well enough.
i have the standard version not the advanced

I have all those three, it's not exactly difficult to make a limiter or an imager.

A good eq plug is probably always interesting though.

it's worth getting because they'll do you a deal on upgrading

i have the standard version not the advanced

it's worth getting because they'll do you a deal on upgrading

That is what I was thinking. I've mainly been using Ableton's EQ 8. I've also been using the Soundtoys Sie-Q which sounds great but it is more of a vibe EQ and you can't get that precise with that. I've heard good things about the Fabfilter EQ. I'm realizing that I have a shortage of good EQ options in my toolbox.

There was this suite of vintage emulation eqs and compressors that we used to cain on every track we did but I never could figure out if they really did something to boost the quality of the sound.

Also I don't remember what they were called.

Back
Top Bottom