Ozma - Phantoma (Sub Zero remix)

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Yeah he needs to change his drums at some point, but he is really diverse when he wants to be. Like Dodge City against Motion, completely different.

We Came To Entertain rmx is f*cking LARGEEEE

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
its a big remix, if you listen to the track hes put a lot of work into it, excellent production and totally gone to town on the original

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
not to keen on this cant say if heard the original but ive never been a fan of ozma's tunes
to be honest sub zero hasnt made any tunes yet that made me take notice not like os has

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
not to keen on this cant say if heard the original but ive never been a fan of ozma's tunes
to be honest sub zero hasnt made any tunes yet that made me take notice not like os has
im sorry but dodge city is fucking rocking without a doubt, one of the best jump up tunes this year, maybe even the best so far....

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
not much like like the original tho...... sub zero is slowly gettin samey if you ask me, love that ss remix he did tho.
He's shown loads of diversity in his production take it you haven't heard all of his tunes, his only real samey tunes are motion, that "we came to entertain" remix and this, from dodge city to oo baby to trick of technology they're all generally very different.

He's got two minimal tunes on dub atm, a tune called tap tap audio from here: http://www2.mrtzcmp3.net/euZup1.mrtzcmp3 fucking awful quality tho

and this both sick:

Last edited by a moderator: