OZMA? CHICKEN BOY?

so it isn't your style, isn't mine either. But dude got a track signed to bio beats a while back, not a bad accomplishment for someone who was previously unknown from some dark depths of europe somewhere!

he has had remixes from sub zero and smashers, so u dont like it who gives a fuck? think its a bit tight really starting a thread to deliberately slate a fellow members tune...

he has had remixes from sub zero and smashers, so u dont like it who gives a fuck? think its a bit tight really starting a thread to deliberately slate a fellow members tune...

this,

Iv heard so much worse, I think its kinda catchy :D

I just heard the above tune and it almost turned me into a retard!!!! Are people actually buying this????

i got it ages ago.....and i play liquid mostly....but i get jump up as i play out and if the event calls for jump up i can still draw out some jump up from the wallet......so when i do get jump up i only get dancefloor killers and trust me this does damage to the right crowd.....weather i personally like it or not is irrelevent....if the crowd want it, they get it......i think its pretty good, its got a funny sample and catchy bassline so what if its cheesy.....not every tune needs to sound like the next bop.......raving is suppost to be fun and that is what that tune is all about.

Back
Top Bottom