Oxygen 8 V2 Keyboard Problem

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez all.

Got my oxygen 8 v2 keyboard through today (bigups joey) but for some reason it doesn't appear in the midi settings in massive or FM8? Any ideas!? Running 32bit vista.

Thanks in advance guys

Dude ya askin the wrong person really mate...

If i am honest i dont have a clue bro. get ya drivers on, and wait for some bright spark to pop up on here n help ya out lad.

Wasn't specifically aimed at you haha. Yeah thats the plan mate! Someone must know! Annoying because its the same one they use at college with no problems what so ever!

Ive got the same keyboard running with 32 bit Vista and it was plug & play for me, no need for drivers, just plugged the usb in and it worked fine with everything, so probably something to do with your MIDI setup in the options of massive etc.

Ive got the same keyboard running with 32 bit Vista and it was plug & play for me, no need for drivers, just plugged the usb in and it worked fine with everything, so probably something to do with your MIDI setup in the options of massive etc.

Ok mate cheers.

The thing is massive isnt even reading it at all?

How else can i check it is connected the the pc ok?

If you go Control Panel>Device Manager>Sound, Video & Game Controllers

Mine is listed in this category as USB Oxygen v2

If it's there at least you know the computer itself is reading it, and the chances are it's an intergration problem with the software, and not the actual keyboard

If you go Control Panel>Device Manager>Sound, Video & Game Controllers

Mine is listed in this category as USB Oxygen v2

If it's there at least you know the computer itself is reading it, and the chances are it's an intergration problem with the software, and not the actual keyboard

Its not there.. hmm.. Will try get the normal vista driver not the SP1 one. Thanks alexi

Back
Top Bottom