Oversight- until the end of time

Sounds cool,but it is not interesting imo amen is soooo overused so basically it is like i listen loop over and over again.Don't get me wrong tune is good,the only thing i would change is that amen,my advice start to program your own drums,it would sound much better!

i disagree with ya Baltz

amens are still sick as ever imo but you gotta put your own spin on them, add a bit of yourself nah mean? i mean that both in terms of processing the character of the break but also in the programming.
in regards to the programming its a lil bland here, just a lil bar loop or whatever. if you dont wanna go balls-out improv'd amens then you could still do some little fills here and there

but im liking the tune so far, reckon its got potential

another thing id say is it'd be cool to hear a couple of modulation envelopes on that sine synth that open up over say 32 bars, gradual shit so the listener gets caught off guard like "o shit that synth is morphing"

i like it man, pushed up the monitors and it sounded pretty solid, there is a bit of a harsh hat in there or something, sounds too sharp... apart from that i like it, nice strings and leads

Back
Top Bottom