Oversight- The Secret

bassline is real nice. just think that break needs another break on top to make things roll and sound fuller. cool stuff

I agree with the comments about more shuffle. I think it also needs something more in the midrange, some vocals, some risers, etc.
Its showing great potential, keep it up!

thanks dude, moving into a new "studio" in a months time, gonna get my vocalist round to lay something down

nice one for checking it out :)

needs some cymbals splashing around. id try a compressed ride break, a crash every 1/4 note layered way in the background and a china on every snare hit also in the background

love the bassline dude. if you can get a vocalist onto this it would work amazing. main point, as said in all other posts is drums. think you may be able to get away with less than a whole new layer though. re-process, make snare more snappy and have a changing hi-hat line, will do same trick. in my mind at least.
wicked track though mate.
keep up the good work :)

i agree with the fuller sound, and most definitely after about 2 times through the main structure i would build it up and drop it out throw some splashy sounds in with a higher range synth layered up for a more in your face feel, but not so much that it would take away from the "someone should sing on this" quality sounds good tho, even tho im on a cloud at work and it makes everything sound poppy and like a tin can. i need to do this at home.

cheers guys! gonna get back on this and sort those drums out as soon as i get a chance. have sent it over to my vocalist, so hopefull get some vocals down soon too.

all the feedback is much appreciated nice one :)

You should work on the snare a bit, it feels very glitchy at the moment.

To make the track roll a bit more, maybe you could have some sweeps in it and build up the percussion and hats throughout the song.

Back
Top Bottom