Oversight- The Secret

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
bassline is real nice. just think that break needs another break on top to make things roll and sound fuller. cool stuff

Howitzer

VIP Junglist
I agree with the comments about more shuffle. I think it also needs something more in the midrange, some vocals, some risers, etc.
Its showing great potential, keep it up!

equilibrium

VIP Junglist
needs some cymbals splashing around. id try a compressed ride break, a crash every 1/4 note layered way in the background and a china on every snare hit also in the background

love the bassline dude. if you can get a vocalist onto this it would work amazing. main point, as said in all other posts is drums. think you may be able to get away with less than a whole new layer though. re-process, make snare more snappy and have a changing hi-hat line, will do same trick. in my mind at least.
wicked track though mate.
keep up the good work :)

ChahliG

i agree with the fuller sound, and most definitely after about 2 times through the main structure i would build it up and drop it out throw some splashy sounds in with a higher range synth layered up for a more in your face feel, but not so much that it would take away from the "someone should sing on this" quality sounds good tho, even tho im on a cloud at work and it makes everything sound poppy and like a tin can. i need to do this at home.

cheers guys! gonna get back on this and sort those drums out as soon as i get a chance. have sent it over to my vocalist, so hopefull get some vocals down soon too.

all the feedback is much appreciated nice one :)

Nucleoid

Nucleoid Drum & Bass
You should work on the snare a bit, it feels very glitchy at the moment.

To make the track roll a bit more, maybe you could have some sweeps in it and build up the percussion and hats throughout the song.