Drum & Bass Oversight- The Cave

Decidan

Interesting, very interesting. I love your use of percussion, it's not what you'd expect from Drum & Bass, infact can you even class this as Drum & Bass? God knows
It's different, in a good way and I like it. I'm finding it hard to describe what it makes me feel, which is a good thing. I'll leave it at that

thankyou mate i take that as a big compliment, nice one :)

i certainly consider it drum and bass, but the fact that it is raising debate means i must be doing something a bit different, and thats good news as far as im concerned.

thankyou

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Absolutely lovin the unconventional beats in this one fella! Agree that it's definately drum and bass, and I really like the melodies and plucky synths in here...

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Definitely dnb. really digging it man. Synth work needs to be changed a lot though. The drums are sweet. It's just not interesting enough at the minute. Not enough happens between sections!

Really love the drum work though bro. Big up!

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
great vibe in here :]

Some more soft atmospheres or vocals with reverbs/delays could be a win - but you know what your doing man

underspawn

VIP Junglist
Ahaha, absolutely love the way u introduce the drums in this one, very nice! They r definitely the strongest part of the track. Also loving how all the synths work together to form such a pleasant melody.