Oversight- See through you

Sounds great love the delayed piano, drums are nice and sharp. Not a fan of the panning pad when it takes centre stage (sounds kinda unresolved or something), it fits when working in support I think, also the distorted sound that accompanies it on the intro doesn't work for me. Overall though I think this track is great, very warm & fuzzy.

that pad that comes in after 16 bars is sexy, make it more stereo? and it could do with some EQing so it really sings (im talkin about the region thats doing most of the waaaaaaah noise)

those strings/synth in the beginning of the breakdown could be louder, i missed it first time round

if you found something else that works with what you already have then the whole thing would be sound good, i feel it needs one or two more elements to the track

Last edited by a moderator:
realy like this sound bro, only problem for me was the kick not being loud enough or not havvng enuff low end on it, you know! but yeah enjoy it all the same.

Sounds way too static to me. needs more structure and none of the parts really wow me they sound dry or just boring, echo gets old fast try not to overuse it. ping pong delay too me has to be used in small parts of the song haha but its sounding pretty good overall. Right at the end i wanted it to continue with some different instruments.

It rolls along well but I guess I'm just not feeling much groove. I like the sounds for a while they just get old (I can't think of tracks off the top of my head that sound like this but i know I've heard the sounds a lot)

thats fair enough mate, i come here for advice and criticism so that I can improve, and if thats what you think then no one can argue with that.

I will listen to every bit of advice im given, if i disagree with it, then I will ignore it, but more often than not it will end up having an effect on the tune im working on. getting a different perspective on how your music sounds is so valuable imo

biggups to everyone who has commented on the tunes, its finished now and im uploading the finished clip as we speak.

Its a good track, I'm liking all the melodies and such. The only thing I think it needs is more width to get that kind of euphoric feel to it! I like how you are switching up the drums for the second drop, even tho I can't hear so much longer than to notice haha :lol:

all the sounds create a world. i think you should try having the drum break as the intro and then heavier drums in the drop and take it over the edge with some huge bass, but still really clean vibe if you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom