Drum & Bass Oversight- Hours (deep chilled etc)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by oversight, Oct 12, 2011.

1. oversight

oversight Member

2. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

This is lovely mate, feeling it! Think that one of that hats/tambs is way to loud but apart from that its sick!

3. oversight

oversight Member

hmmm ok ill have a look at that cheers for pointing it out mate, glad youre feeling it :)

cheers for listening

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

youre totally right, about that hi hat, how the fuck did i miss that haha nice one

4. nusphere

nusphere Member

Yeah very refined work this. Good balance of elements, the bass nice nice and warm and has excellent percussion. I don't like the embedded vocal element of the break, I've heard that break far too many times & I think it sometimes works in more manic tracks but I find that time stretched vocal snippet unessential and annoying here. But overall love the ambient feel of the track.

5. oversight

oversight Member

hi mate cheers for listening, and giving feedback, glad youre feeling it, we're going to have to agree to disagree on that break, i know its been rinsed but, i love it! its kind of a nod to the old skool for me i guess, but yeah i appreciate you being honest about what you dont like.

safe