Oversight - Flame

Such a nice track mate really nice ! A pleasure listening to it indeed, the only thing I could comment about it is the hats loop in the background its a bit too loud in my opinion thats all really ;) I digged it !

Personally I think you can only get away with repetitious drums when you either have a really interesting bassline or hook. Kick sounds flat, snare sounds exposed because there is a lack of balance. Try adding more interest such as chord stabs/non harshly reverberated things .

Yeah I like the elements of this track, pretty relaxing but I feel while the drum work is good.. it still sounds a little one dimensional. I'd say try and get the snare sounding a little more snappy, and try push the percussion out a little more using a stereo imager. Solid piece overall tho

Nice track! Synths are spot on, but as people have mentioned before its the drums that needs some working on. They sound a bit to dry to all the other elements here, so perhaps make them a bit more "laid back". But yeah, nice and relaxing :)

sick tune. don't get what the others were saying with the drums, they sound spot on for that style. i think sometimes producers get caught up in the technicalities of how they make their sounds.. well done with that track mate

Back
Top Bottom