Overhead Videos of DJin

Do0Bs

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
Not sure where to post this.

Just wondering if ne1 knows of any videos that have an overhead view of the mixer n decks so that you can see how they are adjusting eq etc whilst mixing.

Doesnt have to be any big name djs just anyone really.

Have tried D&BTV but cant see clearly enough.

Cheers

Just wondering if ne1 knows of any videos that have an overhead view of the mixer n decks so that you can see how they are adjusting eq etc whilst mixing.

Cheers

There's a wicked video of Friction on DNB Arena at The Ministry Of Sound with Ecksman and SP, classic tunes from 06/07 and the camera is focused pretty often on exactly what he's doing with his hands, i.e is adjusting pitch and eq etc. definately worth watching / listening to as it's a fat set and he makes the mixing look easy! (take note!)

Cheers

Dude I've been trying to find the same exact thing for the past month. All I can think of is DnBTV but yeah, I can't really see at that well either. Let me now if you find something.

Keyra_assflash.gif

back ontopic :D

there was that guy a while ago who posted his new website, think it was a C&S set with 4 cameras, one always above the decks. Cant remember the website though :/

Back
Top Bottom