Overdazed - Facts (dnB)

This is killer man!

May sound wierd but when it dropped I made my like shocked "woah!" noise which I do when I normally hear something big for the first time! :P

Really heavy, really like :)

Liked the eerie intro too and percs were generally pretty neat. Nice tune :)

This is killer man!

May sound wierd but when it dropped I made my like shocked "woah!" noise which I do when I normally hear something big for the first time! :P

Really heavy, really like :)

Liked the eerie intro too and percs were generally pretty neat. Nice tune :)

cheers mate, glad u like it

I liked the colouration of the sounds on the intro and break. Nice drum programming, the distorted bass was too much for my ears though.

big comments, i'm expecting a lot.....and it arrived, with a bit more distortion than i thought. great structure and percussion though, really strong tune here.

I liked the colouration of the sounds on the intro and break. Nice drum programming, the distorted bass was too much for my ears though.

cheers mate,

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

big comments, i'm expecting a lot.....and it arrived, with a bit more distortion than i thought. great structure and percussion though, really strong tune here.

thanks dude

You should make that bass continuous after the second drop like put it different speed and add them between those already existing ones?

Back
Top Bottom