Overdazed - 82CY

Really solid track here m8! Really long build up.. perhaps too long? waiting for drop, it's coming.. no.. now? no.. and now? not yet.. maybe now? I'm coming, lol.. Also drums are too quiet imo.. but overally nice track!

Last edited:
i like the break into half-speed drums after the second drop, for me the "ye"s are a bit loud, or too often...
a cool track!

Really solid track here m8! Really long build up.. perhaps too long? waiting for drop, it's coming.. no.. now? no.. and now? not yet.. maybe now? I'm coming, lol.. Also drums are too quiet imo.. but overally nice track!

yeh lol

cheers mate

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

i like the break into half-speed drums after the second drop, for me the "ye"s are a bit loud, or too often...
a cool track!

kk thanks for the feedback :)

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

a cool track!

kk thanks for the feedback :)

try to layer some snares. I usualy use 3 snares. The hits will be more powerfull. Track is nice, that was my only advice :)

I rather enjoyed the intro! Made the drop feel like, I don't know how to describe it exactly but, better? Not sure really :lol: But I approve!

Nice sounds all throughout! Bring the drums up a touch perhaps. Nice tune!

try to layer some snares. I usualy use 3 snares. The hits will be more powerfull. Track is nice, that was my only advice :)

Cheers mate , thanks for advice :)

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

I rather enjoyed the intro! Made the drop feel like, I don't know how to describe it exactly but, better? Not sure really :lol: But I approve!

Nice sounds all throughout! Bring the drums up a touch perhaps. Nice tune!

cheers mate , yeh the drums should be a bit louder

Really interesting intro, lots going on to keep me interested, not too keen on the tempo switch, sounds really random to me. Also there are far too many fake drops, one or two may work, but more than that can start to aggitate a listener..... Nice solid saw bass when it drops, maybe some cutoff filter automations would help it get more movement.

Overall i like it, but there just seems to be too much stop / start momentum in it to keep someone "Skanking" ;)

Back
Top Bottom