Outlook Loves Vinyl: Danwell

Yeah it was a decent mix downwoll. A few slip ups hear and there but it's hard keeping it tight with the lack of hi end with your speakers. Good luck with the comp mehite

Another wicked mix from you mate...your selection's always banging! :1::missile:

One Scratch >> Signs & Druggy >> Mythos really did it for me. Tight mixing great vibes. Best of luck with the competition.

And you're the only person I know who plays Horribly Ribbed still...tune should never die imo. BIG m9.

Nice one Daniel!!:afro:

Thanks guys! I hope I win too! Haha yeah dave ill never stop playing that tune. Too large! Big ups

feedyback as i go along.
Alix Perez ft. Metropolis - Blueprint [Shogun Audio] - great intro tune man, gets going quickly. im not left waiting to start rocking.
Noisia - Block Control [Moving Shadow] - tune just doesn't age. can hear it sneaking in, setting the mood/bringing the energy.
shit dan. mix sounds crazy. nailed the mid eq's. they are sitting together nicley. really good mix man. clean and impressive.
Emperor - She Said [Critical Music] - first part was a bit , umm whats going on. sounded crazy when the double bass came in and sounded lovely on the drop.
Die & Break - Grand Funk Hustle [Digital SoundBoy] - pull it back. nice mix. levels sound good.
Badmarsh & Shri - Signs (Calibre Remix) [Highly Blessed Recordings] - slight shame about the vocal clash at the drop. u might have been able to cut GFH out and bring it back in just to make it perfect. wish my copy of signs sounded this good. my sounds like a bowl of rice krispies due to abuse.
Wickaman & RV - One Scratch [ProgRam] - lil less heat on the treble i think. then switch the treble just before the drop. both tracks sound great playing off each other.
Dose - Self Control [Subtitles] - fuck! that is all. you have ears, you know this rocks.
Siren - Snorkel [Siren Records] - hyped for this blend. didn't disappoint. only thing i would say is switch to snorkel on the first bit, like u did on the 2nd bit (u know what i mean and im sure theres a name for it),but i thought u brought it back in to early, i would have done it bang on the start of the new bar.
Audio & Donny - Horribly Ribbed [Barcode Recordings] - sounded good but better as it went on. less treble on snorkel so those drums sit hidden away more and take the mid down a tad on horribly ripped so whats left of snorkel has some room.
Noisia - Deception [Ram Records] - forgot all about this tune. not sure why i sold it now. wicked blend, great build up to it also.
Phace & Misanthrop - Non Human [Neosignal] - loved it.
Spectrasoul - Organiser [Critical Music] - smashing mix old bean.
InsideInfo & Mefjus - Mythos [Virus Recordings] killing it man.
Sub Focus - Druggy [Ram Records] - bang fucking ing
Bad Company - The Nine [BC Recordings] - brought in like a pro
Logistics - Together [Hospital Records] - great. would just take a pinch of mid away from together.
Hamilton - Deep In My Heart [Ram Records] - wicked mix. shit tune.
Break - Let It Happen VIP [Shogun Audio] - as above.
Noisia - Facade [Ram Records] - not bad. liked the cheeky bass switches.
Matrix & Fierce - Tightrope (Cause4Concern Remix) [Metro Recordings] - sweet.
Icicle - Nausea [Shogun Audio] - militant - loved the pumping beats of this over the stabs of tightrope.
dBridge & Vegas - True Romance [Metalheadz] - grrrrr.
Chroma ft. LKP - Falling Down [Coded Music] - smooth mate
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub [Virus Recordings] - dont like it. too much contrast between the easy vibes and well chubrub. was fine on the drop but chubrub didn't like falling downs breakdown.
Break ft. Calyx & Teebee - Don't Look Down [Symmetry Records] - could have taken out the first stab of dont look down but apart from that mix was hot.
Optiv & BTK - Sabretooth (Audio Remix) [Dutty Audio] - loved this one.
Fierce & Cause4Concern - Carrier [Quarantine] - perfect.
LSB ft. Sian Anderson - Overthinking (Enei Remix) [Spearhead Records] wheyyyy.. bit of shake up there. fixed and rolling again. nothing major man. top mix. well eq'd.

dude. set was wicked. selection was fire with exception of that hamilton wensleydale. but hey, personal pref and what not.
technically really tight, some cracking blends, eq'd nicely and some cheeky little tricks and switches in there.
really enjoyed it mate. good luck in the comp.

Back
Top Bottom