Outlook Festival Croatia

not to be an arse but there are two threads already in the uk underground and waffle sections..

jus sayin

(though it does look sick)

damn. Got my retests then probably. :(

that will teach you for not passing first time! ;P

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

Yeah im on this, booked my ticket on monday. Line up looks better than last year too!! Canny wait

what accommodation are you going for?

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

not to be an arse but there are two threads already in the uk underground and waffle sections..

jus sayin

(though it does look sick)

meh

basterd :teeth:

don't know my grades yet, last exam tomorrow. But still, have to take it in account...

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

meh

Not sure yet, was chatting 2 a few mates, fink we're guna use a hostel maybe stay for a week n chill for a few days around the festivities (7days in total)....or guna have a look this week at the outlook holiday village...........

I went to outlook last year, it was absolutely fucking unreal, best festival ive ever been to by far. Shogun audio boat party was one of the sickest parties of my life...

If you can deal with it id say you should camp cause the daytime beach parties are right in the campsite and they are wicked as well. almost like getting 2 festivals in one, its ridiculous...

on this!

If I can make enough cash during the summer I'm all over this like a dirty rash.

'GET THE FUCK UP'. Pharoahe Monch would be sick live. Along with all the other great artists.

Croatia is a beautiful setting for a festival too.

Back
Top Bottom