Outlook Festival 2015 who's going?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by prettyherb, Mar 24, 2015.

1. prettyherb

prettyherb O I

Who's attending?

I'm checking to go this year, will be my first time!

Any members that have been there already? What airport do you recommend? Also, do you prefer camping or hotel/ resort?

Shoot!

2. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

I went for the first time last year and fucking loved it. Personally I would recommend camping if you are looking to party hard (I went camping last year and was sleeping about 2- 3 hours in the day if that) also would recommend getting the most direct flight possible, I had to do alot of coach trips and waiting in airports last year, on the way there it ain't so bad but try sleeping on the floor in barcelona airport for 7 hours after a week of shenanigans, not fun.

I wanna go this year and if I do will probably be camping but need to get a few of my mates on it, think they all want to go let it roll so might end up there instead

3. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

This. Went in 2012 and the campsite is where it is at.
    Can't see myself going back sadly. Went with a group of 25 and to get that many friends together nowadays is just impossible.

The Moat is possibly the greatest venue on the earth. Saw Calibre and Dispatch in the moat that year and its possibly one of the greatest memories i'll ever have.