Outlook - Dubstep/DnB/Hip Hop festival - Croatia

My mate loot almost got on the lineup for this. came 2nd in the outlook dj competition london finals. cant go to this one tho :(

Been for the last two years, both at different locations, but think I'll try and get on this too. I would listen to a fair bit of dubstep before you head out because generally there isn't that much drum and bass. Enjoyed it apart from being battered by some Croatian bouncers the first year...

I'M ON DIS TING! Already got my ticket - goin with a couple of mates gonna interrail there, Amsterdam, Berline, Hamburg, Prague, some place in Slovenia and then Pula. I cannot wait!!!

Been for the last two years, both at different locations, but think I'll try and get on this too. I would listen to a fair bit of dubstep before you head out because generally there isn't that much drum and bass. Enjoyed it apart from being battered by some Croatian bouncers the first year...

Cheers, was it a good party though? Good atmos/people etc? Yeah I would a lot more dnb too but I think I'll cope. Why did you get battered dude?!?

I'M ON DIS TING! Already got my ticket - goin with a couple of mates gonna interrail there, Amsterdam, Berline, Hamburg, Prague, some place in Slovenia and then Pula. I cannot wait!!!

Sounds like a cool trip mate. Was going to fly to Venice for about £35 for a couple of days then get a ferry to Pula. Are you spending a night at each place or something? How much was your ticket?

yeah we're leaving england on the 21st of August and spending on average a night in each place (a bit longer in dam and Berlin) we're not even staying in Slovenia we're just changing trains there. Basically trhe whole trip is costing like 800-850 per person including everything. We;re also staying in Pula for a day after the Festival before flying back

yeah we're leaving england on the 21st of August and spending on average a night in each place (a bit longer in dam and Berlin) we're not even staying in Slovenia we're just changing trains there. Basically trhe whole trip is costing like 800-850 per person including everything. We;re also staying in Pula for a day after the Festival before flying back

Sweet trip! Have you got accomodation sorted for Pula? I have email a few different addresses to get more info on the hostel and apartments but not got anything back.

Cheers, was it a good party though? Good atmos/people etc? Yeah I would a lot more dnb too but I think I'll cope. Why did you get battered dude?!?

Yeah it was a laugh, there were a few cunts obviously but generally everyone has a sick time. I don't really know how it happened, just felt a fist connect against my head and then got forcibly removed and kicked...that was the first venue. Thing is it's a totally different place, totally different people, maybe. Last year's venue was sick, like a club and a few outdoor stages http://www.aquarius.hr/zrce/en/gallery/2009-outlook-festival

This year it's a castle a la Exit, having really seen many pictures though...

Sweet trip! Have you got accomodation sorted for Pula? I have email a few different addresses to get more info on the hostel and apartments but not got anything back.

actually we haven't - but thanks for reminding me i'll PM u if i find out

Congo Natty
Kenny Ken
D Bridge
Break
Spectrasoul
Commix
Plus an immense hip hop, reggae an roots lineup makes me veeery happy, an I hate dubstep haha

Had some info back about accomodation if anyone is thinking of going...

The campsite is just to the north-east of the Fort, its called Puntizela - here's what it looks like: http://www.puntizela.hr/en_polozaj.html
Don't book anything through this website, when the Outlook Festival is on you can only book accommodation at the campsite from the links on http://www.outlookfestival.com/accommodation/

It looks like the cabins will not be available, they are going to be used by staff. The campsite is a....campsite with the normal facilities you will find on any large campsite. The hostels are designed for "children and young people" so they are basic with sleeping, washing and cooking facilities. Don't expect 5 star luxury accommodation!

The apartments are like apartments at every Mediterranean type resort, again for 19 Euros per night they will not have their own swimming pool, jacuzzi or boat moored to the nearby jetty but they will have clean sleeping, washing and cooking facilities.

I hope some of that helps to make up your mind: Basically sleep/chill-out/swim during the day and party from 6pm 'til 6am, you're not going to be in your tent/hostel/apartment very much at all!

yeah we're just gonna camp now - cheap and like you said we won't be spending much time there anyways

i know a few heads going to this im gunna try if i can get the funds! the boat party looks fucking serious!

Plastician, Stenchman, Sukh Knight B2B Scandalous Unltd, Slugz & Boyson, MCs D Double E, P Money, Badness, Eksman.

does anyone have any spare tickets to this, well just one, please please please 1 out of my group didn't get 1 :(

i know a few heads going to this im gunna try if i can get the funds! the boat party looks fucking serious!

Plastician, Stenchman, Sukh Knight B2B Scandalous Unltd, Slugz & Boyson, MCs D Double E, P Money, Badness, Eksman.

Eksman doing dubstep now? Or are some of those D&B DJs?

Back
Top Bottom