Outlook 2013

what planes are people using? iv been offered a role as a stage management assistant but i need to get flights asap before they get more expensive so any advice would be appreciated (y)

Go on skyscanner. I booked my flights months ago I can't remember. Really fucking looking forward to this

I'm on it, no flights or accom booked yet due to useless unorganised friends who need to get their shit together asap lol.

Really looking forward to it- just had a load of mates get back from Hideout bigging up how sick Croatia is, pint is like £1.20 or something.

Going to be one big mess fest.

I'm on it, no flights or accom booked yet due to useless unorganised friends who need to get their shit together asap lol.

Really looking forward to it- just had a load of mates get back from Hideout bigging up how sick Croatia is, pint is like £1.20 or something.

Going to be one big mess fest.

Croatia in general is relatively cheap, but the price of food/booze at Outlook is very inflated

I went last year and a pint of beer in the campsite/venue was 30kuna, which was around £3 at the time, other than that there is a shop on-site that sells cheaper booze

About to book everything now, last year was sick - apart from the rain, so hoping for consistent weather this time round :)

i need to get camping tickets, apparently they sell out as well so probably gona do that tomorrow.

if you fly from stanstead its pretty cheap, i got direct returns for 130

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9637861227.327240.114010506226&type=1&theater

994862_10151525160231227_1184680045_n.jpg

BOAT PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to overwhelming demand we have decided to add 6 new Boat Parties for Outlook 2013. They will set sail on Monday 2nd September and feature some of our favourite artists from the Outlook lineup. These will go on sale tomorrow at 1pm (GMT)

We have also decided to release more tickets to some of the most popular boats so more people get the opportunity to experience one of the highlights of Outlook Festival. These will also go on sale tomorrow at 1pm (GMT)

http://www.outlookfestival.com/boat-parties/

im gonna grab an arena dnb and ram ticket

looks like im spending half the festival on a boat

gonna get an arena one, although i may be able to hop on it anyway - that is after the main festival has finished isn't it?

im fairly sure the festival is still running on the monday!? coach doesnt leave till tuesday.

music is thurs - sunday, campsites still open til the tuesday as thats when i leave as well.

anyone here flying to and from stanstead?

edit: it could be 5 days actually im not sure, but from the pics iv seen of like the moat take overs it only seems to be 4

ie

1048924_10151476880721227_651507457_o.jpg

Last edited:
I've managed to get at least MCs In The Mix Boat tickets. Really looking forward to this, hope I'm gonna catch up with some forum headz there, I guess we're about to bump into each other on the first night on Moat Stage :)

Back
Top Bottom