Outlook 2012

^Lucky buggers!
Was on from 7.45, didnt get the 'tickets avaliable' until 8.30, filled in all my details, clicked buy ticket and it said it was out of stock! Done that 2 more times and then rung up - sold out! Kinda annoyed but not too bad as it was for Redux where all my mates had got theirs for, would much rather have gone on Shogun, Critical, Metalheadz or Rinsebut ah well! Loads of people had the same thing happen to them apparently, Outlooks facebook page getting battered with hate haha. It did take the piss a bit cos the ticket selling website said it would give you 7 minutes to buy the tickets before timing out, i done mine in about a minute cos i got the auto-filler form thing!

Cash bars I think. Pissing off the side of the boat ftw! Didn't get any boat party tickets this year, fucking gutted but I am skint. Cotching on the beach/at the villa for me!

Got a Clash ticket, that'll do nicely

Blatantly bunnin zoot, cruising on a boat, beautiful weather, Red Stripe in hand, with the Trojan Soundsystem shock out...yea bwoi

Last edited:
How did everyone get on? The website took the piss! I ended up getting Critical, Shogun and Audio Warfare. Really wanted to do metalheadz but was 15 mins after shogun finished didnt wanna risk missing it!

Bastard!! I tried to buy the tickets for Critical and Shogun. When I was fillin in the forms It said sold OUT!! That was at 08:05 :mad:

Now I only got tickets for Detonate with Lenzman, Jubei and J:Kenzo

Bastard!! I tried to buy the tickets for Critical and Shogun. When I was fillin in the forms It said sold OUT!! That was at 08:05 :mad:

Now I only got tickets for Detonate with Lenzman, Jubei and J:Kenzo

Hate to make the situation worse....but there was an issue with the website and critical tickets didnt actually go on sale until about 8:15 and Shogun about 5 minutes after that. I was refreshing for half an hour!

Hate to make the situation worse....but there was an issue with the website and critical tickets didnt actually go on sale until about 8:15 and Shogun about 5 minutes after that. I was refreshing for half an hour!

Damnnnnnit!! That hurts.

The guys of Shogun, Critical, Metalheadz and dispatch will they only be spinning on the boat partys??

Damnnnnnit!! That hurts.

The guys of Shogun, Critical, Metalheadz and dispatch will they only be spinning on the boat partys??

Nah mate they will all be playing on the bigger stages aswell, wouldnt make the journey all the way to croatia just for the boats!

Soul:R are doing a night aswell by the looks of things, the dnb has really stepped up a gear this year.

managed to get basslaced critical and Broken Beat Assault Boat Party, 4 of us aswell! niiiiice, so fucking hyped for the critical boat party

yeah i was refreshing literally every 5 seconds until they came on

Nah mate they will all be playing on the bigger stages aswell, wouldnt make the journey all the way to croatia just for the boats!

Soul:R are doing a night aswell by the looks of things, the dnb has really stepped up a gear this year.

I hope so because I'm so hyped for this!! And yes I'm glad too that Soul:R has there own night on Outlook. The last time I saw Marcus Intalex and Calibre is 8 years ago.

Anyone got a Critical boat party ticket for sale? can offer a very good price (yn)

i wish.

me and two mates are driving down, stopping in amsterdam for a night on way back aswell. Got a spare seat if anyone needs a lift. Splitting eurotunnel and fuel.

Back
Top Bottom