Outlook 2012

so, its getting nearer :) whos actually got a ticket and is going. I got mine, thinking we gunna get a ferry to dam then drive to crotia. Possibly book a hotel nearby. Would be good to hear from anyone whos booked a hotel this year?

The journey we ended up doing was fuckin' long and was not needed on the way back.

What journey did you do?

We're travelling to Venice, staying there for a night at a cheap hotel to split up the journey, then getting on the transfer to the festival. Staying in venice again one night after the festival to try and recover a bit before flying back.

What journey did you do?

We're travelling to Venice, staying there for a night at a cheap hotel to split up the journey, then getting on the transfer to the festival. Staying in venice again one night after the festival to try and recover a bit before flying back.

Got a similar thing here, going to trieste, staying one night then a bus to the festival site, and the same on the journey back.

Needs more dancefloor dnb? friciton sigma andy??? also, how often do you bump into mandy over there?

very very often. just requires a little looking into.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

Needs more dancefloor dnb? friciton sigma andy??? also, how often do you bump into mandy over there?

very very often. just requires a little looking into.

Festival, Flights & Accom all paid for

MASSIVE

are you staying in accomodation outisde the festival camping? all thinking of flying to venice and staying there for a night before we get there.
SWIM doesnt really want to be buying drugs at the festival because of rumours of dodgy speed etc. what's the situation like last year?

booked up yarhhhhhH! camping throughout the festival but staying anight before and a couple of nights after so probably get an apartment or something!

Camp! The facilities are really good (queus did get a bit long last year but it still wasn't that bad and I reckon they'll sort it this year). It's a year round family campsite they hire our rather than just a festival one so there's restaurant, off license, bakery, fruit stall etc all for VERY cheap on site. I had only £90 for 9 days last year, literally lived off €1 slices of pizza from the bakery which were incredible. Prices on campsite seemed as cheap as, if not cheaper, anywhere else in Croatia we went though.

Nothing beats waking up at 12 (when they start playing music on the beach) to Juicy in a hammock and strolling 20 metres down to the beach for a swim, coming out and getting straight on with life at the beach side bar.

Also if you don't like the campsite mess and loudness, walk down to the beach, turn left and follow the water along. There's plenty of quiet, idyllic spots off in all those woods where you can camp and basically have your own private little beach. Also keep walking down that way for a while (ask people the route) and there's a few amazing cliff jumps (one about 2 stories, one about 3), worth exploring all the coast line round there it's sick.

So hyped now it isnt that long! Does anyone know when the boat party tickets are going on sale and how much they were last year? Definitely keen for Shogun, Metalheadz and Dispatch!

So hyped now it isnt that long! Does anyone know when the boat party tickets are going on sale and how much they were last year? Definitely keen for Shogun, Metalheadz and Dispatch!

I'm watching the site everyday!!

Does somebody know how many tickets are available for 1 boatparty?

Boat party tickets on sale tomorrow night! Whos going on what?

I'm thinking Critical, Metalheadz and Shogun :)

Audio Warfare boat party looks fucking ridiculously hench, pretty much all my favourite artists..... have fun you cunts.

How did everyone get on? The website took the piss! I ended up getting Critical, Shogun and Audio Warfare. Really wanted to do metalheadz but was 15 mins after shogun finished didnt wanna risk missing it!

Website worked fine for me; found a page on see tickets with the huge list of them, kept refreshing and and watched as they went on sale one by one.

Got tickets to Critical, Metalheadz and Stink Like Sock

All sold out by the time i'd printed my email confirmation!

Back
Top Bottom