Outlook 2011

Anyone planning on going to this Croatian thing? Me and a few mates are looking to go from Finland. Lineup looks wicked, lots and lots of dubstep and dnb, but also reggae, hiphop and other stuff as well.

Anyone been in earlier years?

http://www.outlookfestival.com/

I went to the last one mate!
was fuckin insane!!

our tent was on the beach... about 50yards away the reggae sound system!
the main arena was huge... bouncers wer sketchy tho mate, apparently a girl got the shit kicked out of her for not paying for a drink!

the boat partys were insane.. my only problem was there wasnt enough drum n bass!! but this years line up looks alot more dnb!!!

100% go for it mate!!! well worth it.. and food and drink is CHEAP!

have a look at the outlook videos man... im in pretty much everyone of them..
yellow cap and tattoos on my neck and chest, see if you can spot me!!!

Have a good trip if you decide to go bruv! safe

One word: epic.
Imagine waking up in a hammock under a tree at 11 when they start pumping reggae/hip hop from the beach, which slowly evolves into dubstep/d&b as you jam on the beach and in the sea all day drinking. Then at night go to the most epic location I've ever seen for a rave (fat abandoned fort lit amazingly) and see your choice of sick d&b, hip hop, dub, dubstep and reggae lineups. Then crash out whenever (or don't) and repeat, with the odd boat party thrown in.
Jesus I sound like an advert.

Do it man, I've not been yet but everony who went seems to have loved it.

I will defo be trying to get over there this year, been sayin that for two years now tho

Words cant describe how good outlook is. Shogun audio boat party last year was probably the best rave of my life...

DO IT

OOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO!

this is me! i NEED to go!

i just posted a thread asking about this (sorry i didnt see this one)

this looks like heaven to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought i'd give it a try this year, booked tickets a few weeks ago, shogun boat party looks fat
went to soundwave last year which was proper chilled so fancied something a bit more upbeat
gonna be camping

If everything falls like it's planned, i'll go this year:). The line up is fucking huge man, from the dnb, dubstep to the dub/ reggae. Also checked out some movies on youtube, it loooks HUUUUGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!

So, why not?

If everything falls like it's planned, i'll go this year:). The line up is fucking huge man, from the dnb, dubstep to the dub/ reggae. Also checked out some movies on youtube, it loooks HUUUUGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!

So, why not?

Wuuuuuuuutttttt? You didn't even ask me, you motherf*@#&ù µ*§&@$$ :teeth:

I'm still thinking to go mate, but i'm not sure yet. First i must have a job during the holidays, don't have my exams again and so on...

well, same here, if i don't have any retests, maybe i'll go. Would love to make enough money though this summer. Will try to get some decent well payed jobs... Will only do Dour too this year probably.
If i pass this year i'll be living in brussels to instead of taking the train back and forth everyday, so will need extra living money for furniture and shit like that too. We'll see. ;)

Back
Top Bottom