OUTBLTD020 - Damage - Audio inside >>

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by benson, Apr 13, 2004.

1. benson

benson New Member

2. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Damage is a badman nice to see him working on other labels. Screaming Soul was a phat track!! :rslayer:

3. CH3573R

CH3573R http://www.uadnb.com

sick chunes :pimp:

4. Crusader

Crusader New Member

fucking quality :shitting:

5. 1992

1992 Novantadue

This track has a nice beat and a nice sub bass but, thats it. I mean wheres the melody? Wheres the switch ups? And most importantly... Wheres the VIBE? Sure it has nice beats and bass but thats only 50% of the track. In my opinion this track is incomplete (and i hope im not alone on this).

This track was pretty good, at least its about as good as the Damage records I already own. The beats are nice, the bass is nice (sounds identical to the other side actually). It also has some sort of a melody. It goes from hoover stabs to a spooky string section. The melody isn't all that wonderfull or inspiring. The only thing the melody has going for it is that its composed of 1992 hardcore sounds and that alone brings some sort of party vibe. Still it could have been better and I have better Damage records already.

If I ever get to BBS in NYC again, and I remember this record, I'll be sure to look for it. But honestly it didn't leave that big of an impression on me. Its not at all like Monkey & Large "Anti-Life" which completely BLEW ME AWAY the first time I heard it. Lucky for me I found it a few weeks ago at BBS. When I put that slab of plastic on the table, my eyes just lit up and my face got red because I was so happy about what I was hearing in the head phones I guess.

6. Jimmy S

Jimmy S Mad Franklin killerz