Out Of Order _ Dj-Sinister

hey

yeah nice beats at start. wow love that bass noise as well. quality. drums kick back a lil too soon, in fact the whole drop, imho, could be lengthed, build up a bit of tension, drop things in a bit slower youve dropped at 1:01 ish, then back in at 1:21 ! build it up man. drums could also be a bit more 'rolly' - having said all that tho, sounds like it has potential. and yay the hoover ! proper old hi pitched one not whta i calla reese. thats my fave noise ever, back to the oldoldold school!!!

peace. just needa bit of work on the arrangement! like the second drops samples but agian too short. the tramen makes it a bit rollier (good words !) but why not drop that in at the start and have a badass drum loop all the way thru, and then bust out wuth some crazy ness at the second drop ! man dont mean to hsound well critical but its frustrating, could be awesome, but sounds 80% finished, put in that extra work man !!!!! this is positive encouragement not disparagemnet !

respec man

hey

yeah nice beats at start. wow love that bass noise as well. quality. drums kick back a lil too soon, in fact the whole drop, imho, could be lengthed, build up a bit of tension, drop things in a bit slower youve dropped at 1:01 ish, then back in at 1:21 ! build it up man. drums could also be a bit more 'rolly' - having said all that tho, sounds like it has potential. and yay the hoover ! proper old hi pitched one not whta i calla reese. thats my fave noise ever, back to the oldoldold school!!!

peace. just needa bit of work on the arrangement! like the second drops samples but agian too short. the tramen makes it a bit rollier (good words !) but why not drop that in at the start and have a badass drum loop all the way thru, and then bust out wuth some crazy ness at the second drop ! man dont mean to hsound well critical but its frustrating, could be awesome, but sounds 80% finished, put in that extra work man !!!!! this is positive encouragement not disparagemnet !

respec man

:rik: bohhh

Back
Top Bottom