Out Of Breath is getting a release!

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
Yo! On Radio 1 last night the DJ played 'Out Of Breath' by Roni Size feat. Rahzel & said it will be on the 'Return to V' album! I think he said it will be released as a single aswell!

DJAccess said:

im just sayin that now i only have to spend 9.50£ for gettin one tune with probably a horrible remix and two other random roni tunes instead of wasting lord knows how much on the god damn awful album.

ive wanted that tune since i dunno when... i heard someone play it out loud in the end of 2001 :rolleyes:

:cat:

Last edited:
Oh i thought you had heard the remix which is exactly the same as the original practically. The name describing it is literal as the other version doesn't have the breathing on the intro. I assumed you were being ironic as its more of a blag not to put a new tune on the other vinyl... Release is

Roni Size - Out of Breath
Roni Size -

Roni Size - Without A Breath
Roni Size - Shoulder 2 Shoulder

Big up your nan :pat:

DJAccess said:
Oh i thought you had heard the remix which is exactly the same as the original practically. The name describing it is literal as the other version doesn't have the breathing on the intro. I assumed you were being ironic as its more of a blag not to put a new tune on the other vinyl...

this so called "remix" is a total filler for the ep... why did he even bother makin such crap? :shrug: :finger2: :shittin:

the rest of it aint that bad at all, bump ' n ' grind is quite okey if it would be without the silly vocals by sweetpea. shoulder to shoulder is strictly dancefloor and not that good imo, but still the original out of breath :slayer: :respekt:

missrepresent said:
I aint buying it.

The bassline sounds out if you listen to it, makes me cringe.

I picked up Out of Breath on promo & I kinda see what u mean now. The bassline is just slightly behind the beat, but its still a tune!

picked this up a few days ago, absoulutley tearing both Out of Breath and Bump Grind.

Cant believe it took so many years for them to release it.

Busta Knuckle said:
That makes it sound more rolling I reckon.
Yeah definitely. In alot of tunes with the 'fassy hole'-style-bass the bass runs just behind the beat which def makes it roll more.

@ Oli - Yeah i can't believe it got played for years & is only just gettin released (kinda similar with Fassy Hole i spose) - Roni sure knows how to create hysteria over his tunes!

im pretty sure out of breath wasnt released cos of sample clearence problems. glad to see the promos out tho.id definitly like a copy for sure

Back
Top Bottom